What will you do?
We currently offer successful candidates an opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to be trained as a Manager to be part of our dynamic management team.
We are looking for candidates with leadership potential, seeking experience and mentorship from established individuals in the Financial Services Industry.
The programme is structured over a 12 month period and will guide the candidate through a process of training, mentorship, on- the- job coaching, functional assignments and focused business exposure within a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to groom and prepare the candidate for success.
Your success will come from:
- Successfully completing training related to position of financial adviser
- Successfully completing training on support structures and processes
- Successfully completing (first line) formal management training
- Undergoing rotation and exposure to different positions within the region
- Receiving coaching and mentorship by existing management
- Successfully completing specific assignments and projects
- Receiving exposure to executive management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success
- Get to manage your own income
- Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity
- Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies
- Be invested in and grow your talents
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & Experience
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position
- Fluent in English
- Commerce or Legal degree is a prerequisite
- Previous business experience in the industry, preferably within the distribution environment
- Previous management experience within the industry and/or a leadership qualification (e.g. MBA, Management diploma, etc.) can be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite (should you have previous industry related experience, you must meet FAIS requirements)
Knowledge and skills
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and develop people
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Confident, assertive and persuasive ability
- Target driven and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Cultivates Innovation
- Client Centricity
- Drives Results
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Develops Talent
- Business Insight
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Treating Customers Fairly
Process for applications:
The closing date for applications is 20 May 2021.
The recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date or to allow further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.