Jobs Career Advice Signup

SAAB Grintek Jobs in South Africa

Latest Jobs Vacancies in South Africa at SAAB Grintek

5 vacancies
      • Director Marketing & Sales (Naval) at SAAB Grintek

      • Expectations Deliver Order Intake and gross margin in accordance with set targets. Responsible for executing the Saab Winning Business process. Responsible for marketing and sales of all or
        • 11 January
      • ERP Analyst at SAAB Grintek

      • Your role Your role will be to use your knowledge of the ERP system, together with inputs from business stakeholders, to ensure the optimal setup and configuration of the ERP system and its alignme
        • 20 February, 2020
  • Get notified when SAAB Grintek publishes a vacancy
      • Junior Engineer: Machine Learning at SAAB Grintek

      • Job descriptionWhat you will be a part of Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The port
        • 24 November, 2017
      • Vice President : Operations at SAAB Grintek

      • Job descriptionYour role As a key position in a matrix organisation, the role focuses on collaboration and execution across the organisation. The position bridges between the Product Areas, Functio
        • 24 November, 2017
      • Learnership Programme 2017 / 2018 at SAAB Grintek

      • Job Description Saab Grintek Defence (Simons Town) is based at the South African Navy Dockyard and provides maintenance support to the Navy fleet. What you will be part of We currently have a learni
        • 07 August, 2017

About SAAB Grintek

SGT is a turnkey solutions integrator specialising in the design, supply, deployment, commissioning and maintenance of multi - technology telecommunication systems for mobile broadband and converged solutions, through partnerships with our customers and technology providers. To achieve this all structures in SGT working closely with the customer to ensure a complete network ownership cycle: from analysing user requirements through concept design and planning, to implementation and operation if needed, as well as continuous optimisation of their network through its life cycle. We aim to market ourselves well and execute superbly. Specializing in integrated, leading-edge and comprehensive solutions across the entire spectrum of telecommunications. The company’s vision is to be the innovative systems integrator of choice for telecommunications solutions. "Your partnership to telecommunications success” The values proposition behind our solutions Influence CAPEX reduction or expenditure delay Reduce OPEX Reduce total cost of ownership Simplify manageability Facilitate quick delivery of new services - reduce lead-time to market Facilitate generation of revenue Improve and or simplify network management Improve reporting to enable better network operations and strategic planning Improve pro-activeness in using the network Improve efficiency of the network and or service delivery Enable compliance Improve Quality of service Provide turnkey network rollout capability "One stop shop” SGT is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation and prides itself of this culture in SGT SGT is a level 3 B-BBEE candidate and a Value Added Supplier (VAS) SGT is a subsidiary of Saab South Africa, who owns 70% of the share whilst the remainder 30% is owned by Imbani Holdings - SGT’s BEE partner. Saab South Africa is a subsidiary of Saab AB Sweden. Saab AB-Sweden Saab serves the global market with world leading products, services and solutions ranging from military defense to civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents and constantly develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customer’s changing needs. Research, development and production are carried out in Sweden, South Africa and Australia, but thanks to its strengths and strategic partnerships, Saab has the world as its market. Saab South Africa Saab South Africa consolidates Saab’s position as the leading SA defence, civil security and Telecommunications Company. Saab in South Africa has capabilities ranging from electronic warfare, sensor technology, command & control systems, training systems, radio communication equipment, aviation, telecommunications and support solutions.
  • SAAB Grintek Reviews

     
    No review available
    Do you currently work in this company or maybe have worked there before? Drop a review
  • SAAB Grintek Salaries

     
    Not available Anonymously drop your salary if you are working with this company or maybe have worked with them in the past.Drop your salary

Subscribe to Job Alert

 

Join our happy subscribers

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. By using this site you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. To learn more, see our Cookie Policy. Accept and Close