Position Duties and Responsibilities
- RISE Target Achievement and Support/Coach Industry Account Executives by qualifying, nurturing and accelerating the selected deals and Lead or Support strategies at the opportunity level
- Support Market Units and individual QCs to build healthy pipeline coverage and drive innovation
- Scales beyond the capacity multiplying the thought-leadership and enablement into the organization
- Win References by supporting and introducing SAP Professional Services to accelerate RISE Cloud adoption and consumption and monitor the progress with the Lighthouse customers
- Support adoption of RISE in the Mid-Market via Partner teams and ecosystem – GSSP’s & VAR’s
- Orchestrate and develop joint Demand Generation activities and execute on sales cycle with the Partners- Hyperscalers
- Build and promote Demand Generation and Marketing Events to accelerate pipeline generation
- Increase the Total Addressable Market Space by identifying the local challenges and support requirements, helping with the commercial models and leading on the escalations around these topics.
Effective Relationships: Builds strong professional credibility by effectively managing and developing relationships. Build and maintain a good relationship with various teams within the region as well as with global.
Management style: Proficient at managing both direct reports as well as influencing stakeholders to foster greater impact and scale for your respective areas. Hold team accountable with targeted processes and tracking to foster team execution excellence and clear management visibility.
Executive Presence: Delivers clear, convincing and well-organized presentations. Projects credibility and poise even in highly visible and/or adversarial situations
Solutions Knowledge: Has a thorough knowledge of cloud intelligent suite , cloud infrastructure, and the business technology platform, customer relationships and sales drivers, SAP Sales processes and understands how to drive the sale vs. Cloud competitor
Key Measurements :
- Achieve Cluster S/4HANA cloud subscription revenue targets
- RISE Cluster Leader KPI’s
Pipeline Build :
- Build and sustain rolling 4x pipeline coverage for MU/Region
- Ensure new pipeline is qualified and progressed (measured through <30% E/F pipeline)
- Ensure all pipeline is progressed systematically (measured through <50% stalled pipeline on 90 day cycle)
Operational Excellence & Thought Leadership:
- MU/Regional business plan (annual & quarterly)
- Sales forecast process from market unit / country – aligned with Regional Cloud Core Solutions Head and Global S/4 HANA Cloud Head
- Deal execution cadence and sales best practice for scale (current quarter, CQ+1, CQ+2)
- Drive excellence in engagement and leadership trust
- Minimum level of required education: Bachelor’s Degree + MBA or Masters preference
- Specific areas of specialization: 10+ years of professional experience; demonstrated knowledge/expertise over different aspects of technology solutions
- 5+ years of Solutions experience with 1-2 years of SAP Intelligent suite and business technology platform product experience (or competitive), especially cloud intelligent suite and the
- 10+ years customer facing experience (sales/business development/consulting/presales)
- Minimum 10 years of professional sales experience with demonstrated expertise meeting and overachieving sales quota for region.
- Track record - Minimum 5 years - of leading large solution sales engagements to success
- Minimum 3 years of Sales Cloud experience
Sales & Pre-Sales
- Carried individual quota and strong track record of over achievement
- C-Level value based selling and positioning experience
- Proven track record at closing large complex license opportunities with strategic customers
- Ideally an understanding of SAP cloud intelligent suite and the business technology platform, in particular in comparison with traditional On-Prem landscape
- Understanding of SAP Ecosystem (SAP Internal, Partners and Hyperscalers, Customer)
- Ideally prior experience working within an SAP region, thus having an understanding of the SAP sales model and organization approach.
Skills & Ability
- Open doors for new business opportunities
- Deep domain product knowledge
- Ability to leverage and execute best practices approach
- Engaging and influencing cross-functional organizations
- Business planning, business case development, & operational excellence
- Ability to effectively interact with SAP regional and global leadership
go to method of application »
The mission of the Recruitment Team at the SAP Training and Development Institute is to attract and source talent (primarily student and graduate level) for the several training programs and initiatives of the SAP TDI.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This entry-level position will support the recruitment activities for the SAP Training and Development Institute. As individual contributor, the Recruitment Associate will support the Head of Recruitment and take over well-defined activities to help program manage the recruitment campaigns and events.
As Recruitment Associate for the SAP Training and Development Institute, major responsibilities will include:
- Supporting daily recruiting operations independently
- Ownership of operational process in recruiting, including but not limited to:
- Build Candidate Roster:
- Review incoming applications and pre-qualify according to given selection criteria
- Carry out phone interviews with applicants following a clear recruitment process and interview questionnaire – ensure quality and quantity according to given expectations
- Administer assessment tests (e.g. cognitive, PI) for pre-qualified candidates
- Build roster of candidates that pass all pre-assessments and are ready to be invited for assessment center
- Assessment Center Support
- Ensure Assessment Centers are planned
- Drive logistics/operational setup for Assessment Centers
- Ensure all eligible candidates are invited, track responses and be point of contact for all candidates
- Ensure all required documents are prepared for the assessment center
- Track and follow up on results of assessment center
- Contract Management
- Ensure all selected candidates receive engagement letter on time ahead of training program start
- Ensure all HR system requirements are met
- Track engagement letter return and candidate feedback, follow up with candidates
- Closely engage and follow up with HR on contract creation
- Ensure all administrative HR steps are accomplished on time
- Onboarding/Orientation Day
- Provide support in preparation of Orientation Day (Day 1 of each training program batch)
- Promote the Program/Sourcing
- Support in creating and initiating recruitment adverts on job portals, university campuses etc.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. universities, government agencies…) to access CV/Unemployment databases for CV sourcing
- Promote the Training Programs at Career Fairs/Career Days
- Support and conduct interviews when required including travel to various countries
In That Capacity
- Executes standard and non-standard (less complex) tasks alone
- Acquires deeper knowledge about processes, executes professionally and uses his/her initiative in situations
- Ensures successful execution of the internal processes
- Experience in conducting both telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Takes over additional tasks (e.g. smaller projects, project management)
- Seeks proactive feedback/works proactively to identify opportunities for improvement
- Very good organizational skills and an ability to keep track of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Business and/or related study with emphasis on HR.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Recruitment-related role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and common recruiting software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Able to build strong relationships, is results driven and self-motivated.