We’re more than 20,000 dedicated employees focused on developing solutions to help farmers have better harvests while using resources more efficiently. We work to help farmers grow crops in a more sustainable way. We think holistically about how food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests - so a balanced plate of meats, grains, fruits and vegetables is within reach of every family. Opportunities at Monsanto range from sales and marketing jobs to research and agronomy jobs. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agricultur
- Complete Support and Execution of the Order Management Processes – Sales Force/E.CIP – SAP (OTC Processes)
- Provide Administrative support to Commercial teams - Order analysis/status.
- Support Marketing programs.
- Receiving and Processing Orders in SAP
- Complete OTC Processes.
- Consignment Order management.
- Exports SAP Order Management.
- Manage Order mail box.
- Manage the Order bank for completeness. (Open Orders)
- Provide daily reports to Commercial on Order status.
- Close gaps on Orders and versus Product availability.
- Liaise with Credit team and Commercial to close Gaps on Credit Block Orders including pending initial Credit block.
- Execution of the Inventory Management & Control Process (Consignment points)
- Product Allocations and planning.
- Inventory Transfers Order Processing to Consignment points.
- Inventory Reconciliation at Consignment points.
- To be involved on overall Inventory Counts at warehouses.(On request, independent view)
- Production positioning – working close with Inbound / Outbound Logistics on moving inventory to distribution plants based on demand.
- Budget Process (Salesforce.com)
- Execution of Commercial Budget numbers.(SF)
- Inventory allocations.
- Sales force product allocations.
- Marketing Programs
- Support and Execute Marketing programs.
- Revenue Recognition & SOX
- Ensure Revenue Recognition within Monsanto Policies.
Other General : To be involved in the following Areas as and when required.
- Filing (Be part of General office filing and own filing)
- Involvement in Account Reconciliation
- To be involved in audit processes.(internal and External audits)
- Assist with Seed processes when the need arises
- Attend Regional Commercial meetings and Commercial kick-off meetings.
- Attend and Provide Training as needed. (SAP/SF)
- Participate in ES&H activities.
Inter Department Liaison :
- Credit Control, Finance
- iCommercial ,Supply Chain teams.
- iiAny other when needs arises.
- To be flexible when called on to assist within reasonable limits in other areas in the company and/or other processes not listed in this job description.
Key Result Areas
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to ensure area budgets are achieved.
- Liaise with Credit control.
- Liaise with the Finance team in all areas which impacts finance
- In conjunction with the Technical team ensure Customer complaints are dealt with and settled as quick as possible as well as make product available for Test and Trials.
- Ensure product availability for Research and Development.
- Building stronger Customer Relations internal and external.
- Focusing on Key Customer Account Management/Planning.
- Adherence to the Monsanto Pledge and Operating Principles.
- Compliance to ESH.
Knowledge And Skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Supply Chain Order Management, Logistics andInventory Control and Management.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- Strong understanding of Accounting.Diploma in Accounting is an advantage.
- Computer Literacy is a must with SAP as an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Agricultural business is an advantage.
- To be able to work under pressure and flexible on working hours especially during season times.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- This individual will be required to contribute in all aspects of corn pathology that include lab operations (disease diagnosis, and pathogen inoculum production) and field/farm operations (pathogen inoculation and rating).
- Collect and diagnose diseased corn plants, prepare pathogen inoculum, inoculate and evaluate disease
- Coordinate and assist with all field operations including planting nurseries, pollination, data collection, and harvesting of nurseries
- Coordinate and assist in all seed lab operations including seed shelling, packaging, treating and packet arrangement
- Perform computer-related activities, including hand held data collection, data management, bar coding functions and providing support for all day-to-day activities
- Assist with timely and accurate data collection
- Provide support to the Plant Pathologist and Breeders
- Training, motivating and supervising seasonal labor
- Assists in implementation of laboratory and field safety programs to ensure a safe work environment
- Ensure all staff working in the lab or fields are properly trained and compliant with the Monsanto ESH policies to ensure safe operations of the research program
- Actively participate in the evaluation and implementation of new equipment and technologies
- Offsite travel is required
BS degree in Plant Pathology, Agronomy, Plant science, or related discipline
MSc in Plant Pathology, Agronomy, Plant science, or related discipline
- Basic knowledge of plant pathology/mycology, disease diagnosis and disease rating
- Individual leadership and people management skills
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs with the ability to learn new programs
- Detail oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
- Attention to detail and accurate worker
- Knowledge of corn diseases and disease rating methods
- Knowledge of microbiology sterile techniques and laboratory practices
- Knowledge of methodology behind marker assisted selection
- Knowledge of breeding nursery set-up
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately take and record data
- Knowledge of farm and seed research equipment
- Computer literate
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Monsanto software packages
- Some people management skills
- BS degree in Agriculture/ Plant Pathology an MSC is prefered
- Driver’s license
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.