Job Openings at Pioneer Foods
Posted on: 27 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Pioneer Foods
Pioneer Foods is now one of the largest listed FMCG Companies in South Africa, producing and distributing a broad range of branded foods and beverages. In 2008 we were listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). Mainly operating in SA, we provide wholesale, retail and informal trade customers with wholesome, high quality products. As well as export our goods to more than 60 countries around the globe.
- Specific Outputs Assist with financial analysis and planning
- Perform accounting procedures
- Manage working capital and assist with the compilation of annual ops & capital budgets
- Verify monthly ledger accounts and compile monthly reports
- Maintain unit financial procedures
- Bcom Accounting Degree
- Required Experience 4 - 5 years financial accounting experience
- Primary Objectives of the Position Assists with some financial procedures within a unit including the preparation of accounts, financial planning and budgeting, reporting of budget variances, cost control and cost analysis programmes. Normally reports to Unit HOD.
Other Information COMPULSARY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- Do you have a Bcom Accounting Degree?
- Do you have a 4 - 5 years experience in Accounting?
- Do you have 4 - 5 years experience in the compilation of capital budgets?
- Specific Outputs Circulated and updated SHE policies & procedures
- Conducted internal compliance inspections
- Investigated and reported minor incidents and reports are compiled
- Updated and filed registers
- Planned training of employess on systems, policies & procedur
- Required Experience 4 years in administrating occupational, health and environmental documentation.
Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Qualifications Grade 12 Studying towards a qualification will be advanteagous.
Primary Objectives of the Position Responsible for;
- Administrating occupational, health, and environmental programmes at various units. Conducts compliance inspections. Investigates and reports on minor incidents. Works in close conjunction with Manager Loss Control and line managers. Normally reports to Unit HOD. Applied in Grain.
- Other Information Conduct internal compliance inspections
- Investigate complaints of minor incidents
- Policy and procedure writing
COMPULSORY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- Do you have at least 4 years experience in SHE Administration - policies/procedures, presentations?
- Do you have Grade 12?
- Are you studying further towards a qualification?
- Do you have a SAMTRAC qualification?
- Did you conduct an internal SHE inspection successfully in your previous role?
- Are you familiar with any Integrated Management System (IMS) and have you implemented one?
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs