Job Openings at Lear Corporation
Posted on: 2 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Lear Corporation
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 400 vehicle nameplates worldwide. Lear is one of the world's largest suppliers of automotive seating and E-Systems.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Maintain accounts receivable records
- Compile and record time and attendance data for permanent employees
- Compile, process and maintain accounts payable records
Other Key Duties Would Include
- Daily invoicing, following up on payments due and liaising with customers
- Continued analyses of accounts receivable aging
- Processing of customer receipts and matching to open invoices
- Daily processing of supplier invoices and returns to suppliers and liaising with suppliers
- Prepare monthly vendor reconciliations and payments for electronic transfer
- Monthly tracking of outstanding reconciling items
- Weekly forecasting of accounts payable/accounts receivable balances
- Issue, maintain and consolidate weekly time and attendance of permanent employee hours worked
- Internal control and SOX monitoring functions
- Oher ad hoc finance and accounting activities assigned in support of the finance function
Minimum Matric with mathematics essential. A relevant tertiary qualification or studies towards a relevant tertiary
qualification would be highly advantageous
At least 3 years relevant experience in the manufacturing environment is essential. Experience gained in the automotive industry would be advantageous.
A working knowledge of the Syspro system would be advantageous. General computer skills need to be above average. The ideal person would be honest, reliable, methodical and assertive.
Key Responsibility Areas Would Include
- Production planning & monitoring
- Goal setting & measurement
- Housekeeping - 5 S
- Plant maintenance
- Manpower planning
- Project involvement
- People management
- Risk assessment
- Continuous improvement
- Line balancing / value stream mapping
- Industrial Engineering or Production Management National Diploma or equivalent.
- Related Experience
- 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment, of which at least 5 years have been at a
- Managerial level. Experience in a JIT and Trim environment would be an added advantage.
- Strong management skills, i.e. effective people management, problem solving and planning skills.
- Assertiveness and ability to take responsibility and accountability. Ability to interact with the customer and to motivate employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lear Corporation career website on lear-openhire.silkroad.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs