From one banking solution and innovative tech to Sunday and paperless banking, everything we do is to make your life easier and empower you to take control of your money. To simplify banking, we’ve developed an all-inclusive banking solution. Global One is the one solution that enables you to transact, save and access credit in realtime. We also believe in harnessing the power of technology to make each interaction easier and simpler.
Purpose of the role:
The Recruitment Consultant (RC) is responsible to source, attract and place quality talent according to the approved staffing requirements within various business units. To consult with Line Management to gain a better understand of their recruitment needs. To develop industry knowledge within the dedicated client portfolio by actively recruiting and engaging the business and external market place. To manage and take ownership of the full end to end recruitment process including Job Description’s, adverting (internal & external), sourcing, shortlisting, assessments, competency based interviews, background checks, feedback and on-boarding.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational
- Relevant 3 year Degree (e.g in HR/Industrial Psychology)
- Registration with the HPCSA as Psychometrist is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ end-to-end recruitment specialist experience at all organizational levels, preferably in IT recruitment, with proven experience in:
- Selecting, initiating and tracking sourcing methods accordance with the relevant job description and approved sourcing strategies
- Drafting and updating job descriptions
- Assessment administration, interpretation and feedback capabilities
- Internal Talent pipeline tracking
- Competency based interviews and selection
- Conducting and presenting research on various market related matters impacting recruitment i.e. skills demand vs. supply,
- Recruitment Administration as well as managing the workload of the assigned Administration Assistant
- Line Management consultations and contracting
- Recruitment planning, contracting and deadline management
General HR processes and procedures
- Communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Client service orientated
- Adaptable and flexible (ability to work with diverse client base)
- Organized and accurate (process driven)
- Pro-active with high energy and drive
- Emotional resilience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Valid driver’s license & own transport
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Clear criminal and credit record
The HR Business Partner role is to support the people objectives of the business by working closely with the leadership team. The Business Partner needs to facilitate HR Services and Solutions into the business to impact desired outcomes.
An exciting opportunity presents itself in our growing Business Support Centre (Contact Centre environment). We are looking for “self-starter, go getter, makes things happen” type of person. Strong organisational and mature influencing skills will be key to establish HR priorities, with a hands on approach.[SH(R1]
The role will cover all HR disciplines including talent requisition, talent development, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits as well as talent retention.
You will need business acumen, strategic thinking and project management skills to succeed in this role.
This role is mainly based in Bellville but will need to travel between Bellville, Stellenbosch and our Johannesburg regional offices.
- To lead and manage the people management related agenda with the internal business unit and share the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery thereof.
- To integrate and manage the implementation and optimisation of Human Resources initiatives considering client Business objectives, capacity, capability and priorities.
- Grade 12
- Relevant 3 year degree in HR/Industrial Psychology/Psychology (i.e. B.Comm Industrial Psychology)
- Relevant post-graduate degree in HR/Industrial Psychology/Psychology would be ideal
- Professional registration with the HPCSA as an Industrial Psychologist or Psychometrist would be advantageous
- At least 4 years’ proven experience in 2 or more specialist areas within HR (i.e. recruitment and selection, assessments, on-boarding, people development, performance management, talent management etc.)
- Must have proven experience in the:
- Coordination and implementation of multiple tasks/processes/project deliverables etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of formal policies/procedures/flows/documentation and processes, preferably within an HR environment
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Business Practices
- General HR processes and procedures
- Experience in a call centre environment would be advantageous
- Willing to travel to Johannesburg on a monthly basis
- Computer Literacy (MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Outlook with advanced MS Excel)
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Reporting and business writing skills
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Consultation, facilitation & presentation skills
- Influencing skills
- Analytical skills
- Own car and valid driver’s license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capitec Bank career website on capitec.erecruit.co.za to apply