About the job
Description - External
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President – Global Process Owner
If you have significant experience in managing and transformation of end to end Procure to Pay process for a large MNC, then this role is for you.
In this role, you shall be leading global PTP transformation team collaborate with client GPO’s and Genpact internal PTP Practice and digital transformation teams to identify core issue in processes and to bring consensus on the transformation roadmap. Also work on deadlines, in a fairly fast paced business environment while being an outstanding teammate. Also, the incumbent is required to coach and mentor people globally to exceed customer expectations.
- As a Global Process Owner, you will be responsible for PTP / AP transformation across 5 different business lines
- Lead and initiate discussion as a Global process owner from Genpact with GPO client side and highlight key focus areas and bring in traction to support operations, CI initiatives and ensure implementation
- Understanding of BCM/BFSI industry can be an added advantage with an insight to metrics, standard methodologies and ideas on digitalization of PTP
- Build in-depth understanding of the metrics & ensure to meet as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable. Also highlight and showcase keys challenges/issues where sso the teams face to bring in support from client side
- Leading internal & External Audits: Support Ops Compliance / Surveillance teams to ensure zero audit observations and findings. Extensively involve in building MAPs – Management action plans wherever required and applicable. This needs outstanding governance in checking for policy and practice adherence
- Review the team’s day to day activities, including but not limited to invoicing, audit requests, analysis and other requests pertaining to the accounts payable process
- You should partner with your global teams to set up and supervise vendor master file, Payments, T&E Processing and Audits, External Regulatory reporting (Eg 1099, DADS2 etc.), Helpdesk, Statement Auditing, Escheatment Function, VAT and Other Special Processes.
- Respond to customer requests from legal, internal/external audit or business units, assisting with management response and resolution for in scope areas of responsibility
- Generating business for the organization, need to drive P&L account for the Service tower, owning the business for success through Finance, Process perfection, People, and digital.
- Working with Business leader, functional leaders, Vertical and Organization wide leaders to build future solutions.
- You should be open to work across shift as per the business requirement
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate in Procurement, Business or Economics from a reputed University (MBA preferred)
- Meaningful amount of experience in AP/PTP operations
- Subject matter specialist and ability to coach & mentor team members on PTP operations
- Experience in drawing a PTP transformation roadmap and its implementation
- Good understanding of emerging digital tools and technology in PTP processes
- Demonstrate validated understanding of lean six sigma framework to drive continuous performance improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion ERP software an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to handle team and client discussions.
- Influencing skills, creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior exposure to sophisticated work environment in multi-national set up.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel