Mango5 is looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team.
Mango5 is one of the top BPO Outsources in South Africa, offering outsourced services to local and international clients. Our Contact Centre in Cape Town has a rich history of delivering best in class BPO services.
At Mango5 we offer you the opportunity for immense growth and development. Our Mango5 family drives their own success, with our hard work and dedication we create a very strong work ethic. Our willingness to excel makes for an awesome working environment.
The health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We comply with the COVID regulations and strict health & safety measures have been implemented at our premises.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the business to comply with FAIS and all regulations relating to financial advisory and intermediary services.
- Monitor all communication from the FSCA. Keep internal policies and framework, related to financial institutions as set out by the FSCA, updated and in accordance with regulations.
- Provide guidance on the requirements of local regulatory bodies and frameworks, and support the various departments to comply with those requirements.
- Provide advise and/or input to internal stakeholders on possible contraventions of compliance risks through early detection.
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to and adequate compliance risk management practices are implemented and maintained.
- Liaise with internal department heads, to ensure compliance requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Identify, define and document the processes required to ensure efficient control of all company and client information assets.
- Align customer needs and requirements with organisational requirements and resources.
- Align Information Security Management System requirements to the Business Strategy.
- Bring the organization’s information security risks under explicit management control through the Information Security Management System.
- Ensure the business complies with and uses the Information Security Management System and ensure continual improvement of the Information Security Management System.
- Ensure compliance to Legislative requirements (POPIA/GDPR).
- FAIS, ISO, GDPR and POPIA knowledge/background
- Law or Compliance related tertiary qualification
- Clear Criminal Record
- Previous experience in a compliance role/field
- Experience with Financial Services and Data Protection regulations advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised and timeline driven environment
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive
Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Mango5 adopts a hybrid work from home and in office work model. The incumbent will be afforded some portion of their time to work from home. The long term view is, that it will continue, although the role may change to a complete work from office role should the need arise.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our office within two weeks of submission, kindly consider your application unsuccessful for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.