WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Along with accomplishing ambitious tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
We expect you to continuously strive for development and contribute actively to the business through your projects in the functions as defined below:
- Strategic Planning & Insights
- Trade Marketing & Distribution
Information and Digital Technology (IDT)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Nice to have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field
- Dynamic, innovative, motivated, and ambitious
- Analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- If you are opting for the Trade Marketing & Distribution, you will need to have a driver’s license and be agile, with a willingness to work in any location within South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia & Zimbabwe
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
- Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- For information regarding the way your information is processed by the South African legal entity to which you are applying, please see thisPrivacy Notice.
- BATSA is an equal opportunity employer and is BBBEE Level 4 certified. When appointing potential candidates, we will take into consideration the company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets.