Equal Experts makes simple solutions to big business problems. We provide tailored, end-to-end services in software development and delivery from user research and design, to technical architecture, development and QA, all the way to devops, continuous delivery, hosting and support. With offices in the UK, US, Portugal, India, Canada, Germany, Australia ...
Read more about this company
About the job
Equal Experts - Frontend Engineer
Equal Experts is an award-winning global Software Consultancy. We believe happy teams make better software, and we take as much pride in our people, culture and work-life balance as we do in our output. Collaborative, entrepreneurial and dedicated to problem-solving, we help our clients improve their end-to-end capability.
Our core principles
- Hands-on Delivery of work that adds real value
- Continuous Delivery, automated when possible and appropriate
- Constant Learning and self-improvement
- Responsible Innovation – results come first
- Genuine Collaboration, a low-ego working environment
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Should be really strong in ReactJs / AngularJs.
- Google knowledge on HTML / CSS
- Should know unit testing.
- Good to have - Experience in NodeJs
Why Work For Us?
- Equal Experts aims to be a special place to work – somewhere that is genuinely a community, not simply a company.
- Our purpose is to enable talented grown-ups to truly be themselves as they collaborate on the most interesting, challenging work of their careers.
- Five-star working conditions
- We’re proud to have our working culture voted as one of the best in the UK in the 2020 'Glassdoor Top 20’ (but we're focused on creating a great culture wherever we work!)
- This approach has helped us to be recognised as a particularly flexible, satisfying place to work; Glassdoor rates us as one of the UK’s best employers for work-life balance.
- Work with the best, for the best
- Our work is varied and covers the entire spectrum of modern IT – everything from digital transformation programmes for major government departments, to award-winning mobile apps for renowned brands like O2. The common thread is a need for faster, more flexible software
Other Perks for working for Equal Experts South Africa
- Remote Work
- Great leave benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Profit Share
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.