- Work in high complexity environments, fully embedded in a Chatbot team, leveraging specialist analysis tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements, across multiple stakeholder groups and integrated systems. Analyse, build and configure these requirements on a third party platform, work collaboratively within squads to ensure the business requirements are met through Chatbot design & delivery activity & support the application of testing processes & frameworks ensuring all products & services are effectively tested.
Business complexity is determined by:
1. Customer Impact
2. Number of integration points:
• Teams to talk to
• Enabling function
• 3rd party vs. internal
3. Complexity of business rules & Processes
4. Level of operational readiness
5. Introduction of new or changing old Tech (e.g. redo platforms)
Analysis and Configuration
Lead the analysis, process, build and configure on third party platform for chatbot requirements across digital channels
- Proactively build relationships, apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs ahead of demand
- Implement routines to get to know / become an expert in various business processes (e.g. spend time in business & with users)
- Proactively scan the internal & external environment to predict change requirements & opportunities for improvement ahead of demand (e.g. market, risk, regulatory, customer, organizational change etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Tribe Leads (Technical Product / Service Owners) to build a roadmap & vision for the products and services (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)
- Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features
- Provide support in defining testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)
- Support the development of detailed business cases (including defining solution characteristics, effort estimations etc.)
Solution Design (within Chatbot Context)
- Translate business requirements into an integrated system vision & detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include all capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.
- Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration .
- Facilitate processes to ensure integrated requirements are socialized, understood & approved across the broad range of stakeholders to be impacted (this includes various processes e.g. risk / governance forums, change council, scrum meetings / Chatbot team capability building, solution design sessions etc.)
- Understand & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to define integration points across tech stacks for various requirements
- Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & Chatbot / project planning implications of the requirements development & roadmap (what should happen when)
- Work as part of the embedded Chatbot team to continuously improve system requirements and mapping (e.g. leverage input from questions asked etc. to consistently improve the quality of the chatbot through tuning and training of the Bot)
- Work as part of the embedded Chatbot team throughout the design process to review solution design (features and functionality)
- Facilitate resolution & decision making during development & testing phases for any change requirements
Solution Delivery & Testing (manual)
- Analyze, the data, configure the Bot, assess and understand, and facilitate or build technical integration between product features and channels with Bot, assess Bot responses and metrics with continual improvement of the Chatbot.
- Develop manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution
- Lead the manual testing process for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)
- Provide real time feedback to the Chatbot teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process
- Review & monitor system stability, resilience etc. throughout the testing process & in production
- Define & monitor overall backlog planning for effective solution delivery
- Provide Developer & User support during user acceptance testing
- Provide coaching & mentoring across the Chatbot team to lead, and guide on chatbot capability and delivery.
- Conduct peer reviews & problem solving within and across the broader team
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and support in the attraction and recruitment of Analysts for the organization
- Participate as a subject matter expert in the development & development planning of the broader Chatbot team
- Support the people change teams in the design of adoption processes (Customer, Employee & 3rd Party Adoption of new system requirements)
Education and experience required
- 10+ years business & systems analysis experience
- 10+ Years Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in Agile Methodology & working embedded within an Agile team / teams
- Proven track record in coaching, mentoring & managing people
- Degree or Diploma in computer science, commerce or business administration
- Banking domain experience, preferred.
- Expertise in Systems Design & Integration
- Analytical and Problem solving skills along with mathematical and statistical understanding
- Experience in gathering and processing raw data (excel, other data manipulation tools)
- Preferred Chatbot experience with any of the popular platforms
- Preferred Exposure to data and machine learning services, artificial intelligence and how constructs work.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Preferred Experience with Elastic Search or any other log search/debugging tools
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
- Team Working
- Challenging Ideas
- Bachelor's Degree: Information Technology
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised