Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries. The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace. Our differential quality is our promise to customer...
Read more about this company
Primarily responsible for the general management of an IT team tasked with managing delivery throughout the ALM (application lifecycle management) & SDLC (software development lifecycle) periods. Key focus will be facilitating the design of new IT solutions and processes to improve business efficiency and productivity by working closely with IT & executive management and clients to align ongoing projects and initiatives with the strategic goals and plan of the business division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with clients to understand their business.
2. Document current state of business processes and work flows as per current project methodology or industry best practice.
3. Presentation of technical concepts or solutions to internal and external business as well as customers.
4. Conduct and capture user requirements sessions according to established methodologies (UML etc.)
5. Prepare specifications, project charters, cost estimates, technology research documentation as appropriate.
6. Promote new technologies and solutions to financial institutions.
7. Line management of all team members using POLC as guiding principles,
8. Identify opportunities and facilitate sales of e4 products & solutions across existing & new clients.
9. Perform customer relationship management.
10. Mentorship & guidance of peers or subordinates, direct reports or otherwise.
11. Manage projects through life cycle (TFS, MS Project etc.)
12. Develop business cases to assess process improvement opportunities.
13. Use practical experience and industry best practice knowledge to support BPR strategy, approach, methodologies, and tools.
14. Contribute to the development of standard tools and techniques to support a clear strategy and structured approach to business process engineering.
15. Collaborate with subject matter experts and process owners to ensure all design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
16. Ensure that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met.
NB: e4 Strategic will give first preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised. Diversity has become one of the keystones on which to build the workforce of a company. At e4, we have a responsibility to promote diversity in the workplace. If you have not heard from e4 Strategic within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers