Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
The main purpose of the job is to support the Senior Manager/Associate Director or Director in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagement / project.
Focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development.
Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Specialised Technical Capabilities:
Plans and Manages Technology Risk Solutions:
· Ability to guide teams through the design and implementation of technology risk solutions to enhance security, increase efficiency and support achievement of business goals
Combines industry knowledge and domain experience to help client identify, assess, and manage technology and data risk
Oversees teams in assessing current state systems, processes, and technologies, defining requirements, and developing / configuring the infrastructure to align with sector requirements, strategic business goals, and existing operations
Leverages an in-depth knowledge of market-specific products and solutions to enhance impact of recommended solutions
Plans and Manages Assurance Engagements:
· Ability to effectively plan assurance engagements and enable insight-driven implementations
Conducts thorough analysis of client’s IT systems and business processes to identify and manage related risks, and ensure delivery of accurate and complete data
Considers and leverages the broader regulatory framework and business process governance models governing internal controls and assurance requirements of the client when planning and managing assurance engagements
Identifies appropriate assurance documentation that aligns with engagement type, scope, and objectives; advises functional and business stakeholders accordingly
Increases impact and efficiency of assurance engagements through knowledge of auditing techniques and by identifying and leveraging additional Deloitte service offerings (e.g., Risk Analytics, Audit), as appropriate
· Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
· Knowledge and appreciation of the wider IT issues and service opportunities beyond the specific scope of typical ITSA services
· Able to scope engagements effectively and assign and manage an appropriate team to deliver against the engagement requirements
· Demonstrated ability to manage engagements that encompass the wider RA services incorporating specialists from other Offerings
· Demonstrated people skills and development capability.
· Strong in delivery of PCOAB requirements, SOX requirements and TPA
· Strong on Digital Risk and proactively drives Emerging Technologies capability and opportunities.
· Knowledge leader in specific industries
· Demonstrates innovative thinking and implementation thereof
· Knowledge and application of key Controls Advisory solutions and ability to sell and deliver these in the market
Skills in certain specialised advisory areas including:
· Network applications and infrastructure
· Enterprise architecture
· Data storage and management
· ITIL Incident and Management
· FSI banking, card, fraud and financial crime
· Agile / DevOps
· Cloud Technologies
· Cognitive Technologies (AI, ML, RPA etc).
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective engagement management; Able to deliver engagements on time and within budget
· Proven ability to make decisions and the right judgement calls
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance/coaching to junior member of the team
· Ability to inspire and enthuse others to commitment and involvement
· Assumes overall ownership for the engagement. Good supervisory and people management skills
· Keeps calm under pressure
· Ownership of deliverables
Relevant Degree, Honours or post graduate diploma.
Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP + relevant CPD that establishes credibility and capability in the IT Risk market
Successful completion of MADC (after 3 years as Manager).
5 years in a client facing role
5-7 years IT Audit experience in one or more key industries of focus for Deloitte e.g. financial services, TMT, consumer business etc.
Experience in business process, third party assurance and controls advisory.
Demonstrated ability to lead teams in the delivery of small to medium engagements that meet all quality assurance standards and required technical depth and breadth
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.
Join our happy subscribers