Main Purpose of Job
- Supports Engagement Manager in delivery of services remotely or at client premises on delegated engagement / project. Focus on the delivery of client engagements and shares knowledge and experience with others. Understands objectives for clients and aligns own work to objectives. Able to produce high quality deliverables and support junior team members. Serves as a primary reviewer (where needed) before the work is submitted to the manager
Key Performance Areas:
- Support the Engagement Manager in delivery of engagement / project, in specific area of competency
Budgets / Profitability
- Maintain quality and timeous delivery as per engagement letters
Learning & Development
- Takes responsibility for own development
- Ability to identify business opportunities at existing clients
- Able to supervise Juniors on delivery of engagements and provides on the job coaching to junior staff
Risk Management & Audit Quality
- Adheres to all risk management and quality assurance tools and ensures that all deliverables meet Deloitte standards
- Contributes actively and positively to the team
- Ability to interact confidently with clients
- Displays emotional maturity in all dealings with clients and fellow work colleagues
- Demonstrates general business acumen and insight
- Specialised Technical Capabilities
Leads Development and Implementation on of Technology Risk Solutions
- Ability to develop and execute strategies, architectures, and roadmaps to provide client with need-based, value-adding, and cost-effective technology risk solutions
- Leads Assurance Engagements
Ability to assess client’s control frameworks and provide robust and value-adding recommendations
- Relevant Degree, honours or post graduate diploma. Attainment of other professional qualifications in addition to CISA e.g. CRISC, CGEIT +relevant CPE
- 3 years working experience
- 3 years in a client facing role
You will have minimum 4 years’ relevant experience of working within an audit/risk or professional services environment.
Demonstrate strong understanding and experience in performance of IT controls engagements across key industries covering large scale ERP application systems and supporting infrastructure, business processes, and security.
- Mastery at technical skills and methodology application
- Able to develop customised audit programs for adhoc systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems including SAP, Oracle etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of key databases (SQL, Oracle) and understanding of the associated security issues and vulnerabilities
- Ability to perform focused IT reviews including data conversion, interface reviews, segregation of duties and SAP authorisations
- Ability to execute on Third party assurance engagements (ISAE3402/SOC) and unstructured controls advisory projects
- Fully versed in PCOAB requirements and SOX requirements
- Fluent on Digital Risk and highly knowledgeable on Emerging Technologies
- Ability to execute on unstructured controls advisory engagements including Cloud, Payments, IT risk & governance; RPA etc. Developed skills in Agile and DevOps
- Strong industry experience in key industries.
- Consistently delivers high quality work.
- Ability to meet deadlines (reliable and dependable)
- Able to Multi-task
- Proven initiatives in providing guidance to junior members of the project team
- Demonstrates readiness to take decisions
- Displays initiatives and takes accountability for delivery of work
- Assumes manager responsibility on delivery of assignments where required under pressurised circumstances
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance, ability to multi-task on various client engagements.
How you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du