Job Vacancy at SAIYL
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SAIYL
SAIYL was established to consult directly to Project Owners and support them in the development and management of their Capital Projects. The goal is to strengthen the Owners team by providing skills and expertise. The objective is to drive the Clients KPIs and represent them in all project matters from conceptualization through to closeout. Key Focus areas are: Front End Loading encompasses: o Project Strategy and Business Case Development, o Project Execution Methodology, o Contracting Strategy, o Contractor Selection, o Project Framing, o Technology Selection. Project Execution encompasses: o Assessing & Improving project delivery of ongoing projects, o Stage Gate Evaluation, o Risk Management, o Schedule evaluation, o Estimate evaluation, o Rescue Planning & Implementation, o Project status review and optimization, o Project & Project portfolio management, o Close out of Projects. The Management Consulting division provides business solutions to management challenges within blue chip organizations. These include the field of Business Turnaround, Strategy facilitation, Strategic Marketing, Human Resource Management and overall Operations management.
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling projects elements.
- 4- 6 years project experience
- Project Management Experience
- Must have experience or have been involved in the design, construction and commissioning phases of projects.
- Must - BSc.Eng (Engineeering) or B.Eng (Engineering)
- Must - Project Management Qualification
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and referring back to management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project and phases and elements as well as reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications and calculating time requirements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, co-ordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes and recommend actions
- Prepares project status report by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends and recommending actions.
- Maintenance and implementation of the HSE Management system.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Environmental Impacts and Aspects Registers.
- Performance Measurement and Monitoring in all HSE aspects.
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Co-ordinate all HSE related meetings.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SAIYLSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd