Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. Gartner Invest is the leading provider of fundamental analysis on technology companies and market trends. We offer unique, independent insight into technology companies and the industry trends. Our client base consists of institutional investors that focus on the technology sector.
This Role Is Responsible For
The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1.25million+ of contract value.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1.25million+of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs
- 6-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
About The Role
The Site Manager provides second level support to identify and solve technical issues escalated by the Help Desk to meet Gartner standards and SLA's for all Gartner Associates (in local and regional Gartner offices or working remotely), as well as support for complex technical issues. The Site Manager will also provide technical expertise on projects, site visits and Gartner Events support as well as mentoring and providing an escalation point to Technical Support Specialists. In addition, the Site Manager may be required to provide Systems, Telecoms and Real Estate Operations support for a specific office location.
What You’ll Do -
- Management of Real Estate Operations: When requested ensure that occupancy data is maintained, relocations, office moves and restacks are completed on time and within budget with good feedback from associates.
- Escalated (level 2) technical support: Provides advanced technical hardware troubleshooting & diagnosis, software troubleshooting/installation, and information gathering to provide business solutions to keep Gartner Associates and infrastructure operational 24x7.
- Remote office visits (when required): Provides onsite support in remote office locations including resolving technical issues and building rapport with associates.
- Asset Management: Accurately manages all asset life cycles to allow for the most efficient deployment of assets throughout the company.
- Participate in development and implementation of support processes including New Hire process, Tech Orientations, VM Builds, etc.
- Events & Symposiums: To ensure Gartner delivers world class events to our clients, liaise with ITIO Event Manager and Events staff and/or lead WWTS members at Symposium as the escalation point for all WWTS related issues onsite to provide technology services and support to associates and clients.
- Projects: Work on additional project work when required. Act as project lead on certain projects.
- Active Management of Service Request, Incident, and Activities: Responsible for ensuring all associate interactions are accurately documented, assigned, and communicated in order to determine and resolve issues, escalate if necessary, and provide solutions for future problem resolution and process improvements. Act as an escalation point to Technical Support Specialists locally or regionally.
- Subject Matter Expert support: Build knowledge in specialized subjects to provide guidance and become an escalation point for the Technical Support Specialists.
- Provides mentoring to Technical Support Specialists on all aspects of support
Impact of Role: Expected results
- Successful delivery of IT services within defined SLA’s to associates in support of the operation of Gartner’s business.
- Service levels are adhered to and department goals are followed.
- Accurate technical documentation, policies, and processes are updated
Internal: Associates, IT peers, including management, Data Center System Engineers and Apps Dev leads, Project Management team, GREO, Gartner Clients at Events and Executive Briefings
What You’ll Need -
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical support role
- A+ Certification
- Understands networking concepts; servers; LANs/WANs
- Experience using help desk call logging system
- Experience with standard Microsoft products and platforms
- Very Good problem solving skills
- Good communicator, able to deal independently with staff at all levels in the organization including senior executives (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skill
What We Offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.