WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd offer bursaries, in-service training as well as vacation work in line with relevant fields of study.
In order to apply for one of the programmes offered by WBHO, the relevant application form as well as accompanying documentation should be emailed through to the respective email address. Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
Students are shortlisted and selected based on the current and future needs of the organisation.
WBHO’s Expectation From Students
- All subjects to be passed each semester, re-writes / failed subjects are at the students own expense
- Vac work to be undertaken during the holiday period
- One week compulsory Students Training in June / July
- Work back period determined by number of years’ sponsorship given (one year work back period for each year of sponsorship).
- Work back period commences on completion of qualification
- Allowance determined by current year and field of study
- All bursary applications close in June for the following year
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
How To Apply