Once a year, leading international skincare company, Beiersdorf – known for leading brands like Nivea & Labello, hosts the International Internship Challenge at its Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
They invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships.
Are you up for the challenge?
- If you’re selected for the International Internship Challenge, you will be invited to Beiersdorf’s Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg.
- Naturally, the company will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
- This is a great opportunity to get to know Beiersdorf and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
- Explore the world of skincare
- During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how Beiersdorf comes up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management.
- You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other applicants on FMCG case studies in the company’s skincare segment.
- You will be able to display your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event.
- The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of Beiersdorf’s 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at the Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
- Beiersdorf will decide jointly with the winners where to go.
- Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2018 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at its production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
You want to join the event? This is what it takes:
- In your planned internship period (end of 2017/2018) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: marketing/sales, digital marketing/e-commerce, finance/controlling, or supply chain management.
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
NOTE: Please apply only for one position – your first choice. Throughout the application you will get the chance to mention other areas of interest.
Click Here to VIEW< SELECT AND APPLY ONLINE
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime