Are you Interested in Undergoing a degree program at the University of Pretoria in South Africa??
The Malaria Consortium in collaboration with University of Nigeria in Nigeria and University of Pretoria in South Africa invites applications from Africans who wants to undergo a masters degree program at the above mentioned Institutions.
The Dr Sylvia Meek Scholarship for Entomology will cover all tuition fees, a research study allowance, upkeep costs such as accommodation and board, travel allowance, health insurance and stationery costs for the duration of the MSc. degree.
- Applicants must be Nationals from the following countries can apply: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, the Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Applicants need to have successfully completed an Honours degree or equivalent in Entomology or a related discipline
- Applicants should have good knowledge of English (the language of instruction)
- Applicants should demonstrate an interest in, and commitment to, entomology and the control of vector borne diseases
- Applicants should be no older than 35 at the time of submission
It is important to go through application steps on the Program Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
For University of Pretoria: Friday 29th September 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Program
Check all latest Scholarships