Macmillan South Africa (Pty) Ltd is excited to announce TVET ECD Scholarship for South African Students. The scholarship is available to pursue Technical and vocational education.
The Macmillan Education South Africa TVET ECD Scholarship aims to develop future ECD practitioners by providing ECD/Educare students with funding for one year of their studies at a TVET institution in South Africa.
Macmillan Education is one of the world’s leading publishers of English Language teaching and school curriculum materials, with over 150 years of publishing experience. Based in London, UK, and operating in over 40 countries worldwide.
Course Level: The scholarship is available Technical and vocational education.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the Technical and vocational field.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes tuition and a contribution towards living expenses.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be able to provide evidence of financial need (see Section C of this application form)
- Be registered, or intend to register, as a full-time Education and Development or Educare student at a public TVET College in South Africa (which must be registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training) in 2018
- Provide a completed application form, as well as all the requested supporting documents, by no later than the closing date.
- Failure to meet any of the above requirements may result in your application being rejected.
- By submitting this application, you confirm that all the information and documents provided are true and correct, and you agree that your application may be denied and/or your scholarship may be withdrawn if any of these are found to be incorrect.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Complete the application form.
- Provide a certified ed copy of your identification document.
- Provide an affidavit supporting proof of guardianship, if applicable.
- Provide three months’ salary slips of your parents or guardians.
- Provide a certified copy of your most recent academic results – either school or TVET college results (whichever is the most recent).
- Attach a letter of motivation. The letter must be between 250-500 words in length, and should answer the followingquestions:
- Why you want to study Education and Development or Educare?
- What do you intend to do with your qualification once completed?
- Applications must be completed in full and must include all required support materials. Applications must be scanned and submitted to TVET scholarship-at-macmillan.co.za.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 21, 2017.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime