- Applicants should have attained, or aim to achieve, undergraduate or Honours degree(s) cum laude or summa cum laude; and additionally, have achieved Dean’s Commendations and Certificates of Merit or equivalent.
WILL LEAVE BIG FOOTPRINTS
- We're looking for candidates who will have a big impact on their field of study, and the world.
ATTENDED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KZN
- Applicants must have attended secondary school in KwaZulu-Natal, and be under the age of 27 at the time of applying for the scholarship.
STUDYING AT A SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
- The scholarship is open to postgraduate students currently studying towards an Honours degree; or undergraduate students in their final year of a four year degree.
EVIDENCE OF FOCUS, COMMITMENT, STAMINA AND LEADERSHIP
- A good track record in extracurricular activities and a drive to succeed and uplift South Africa.
ANY FIELD OF STUDY
- Former scholars have read towards varied fields including an MPhil in Development Studies, an MA in Applied Theology, a MSc in Mathematics and an MA in Singing.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021 CECIL RENAUD OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP CLOSE ON THE 31ST OF OCTOBER 2020.
APPLICATION LINK: https://www.cecilrenaud.co.za/apply