Main Purpose of Job
To support Engagement Manager in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagement / project/s. To promote our leadership capabilities which are living our purpose, influence, performance drive, strategic direction and talent development. To provide advice and support in the development and implementation of area of specialisation planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques, by enabling the provision of sound learning and development practices under the umbrella of learning strategy and advisory services.
Offering Specific Differentiators
- Gather, review, research, analyse, recommend content relevant to client project/objectives that is benchmark and informed by latest trends and research.
Learning Advisory Services
- Assist clients in developing a Learning Strategy based on Client context and informed by best practice methodologies and frameworks and grounded in research and best practice.
- Constantly staying up to date with latest trends and research to ensure benchmark delivery and quality of services to client.
As required, the individual must be able to manage facilitated sessions with clients/staff
·Must conduct research and analysis sessions
· Must be able to conduct project workshops and present back findings to Deloitte project team
- Relevant HR/related Degree (if experience less than 5 years).
- Matric Certificate (If more than 8 years experience in Learning and Development – with more than 2 years in a senior role).
- Relevant HR/or related Degree/diploma qualification focussing on Talent, Performance and Development.
- 5 years working experience (with degree).
- More than 8 years (without degree).
Cross Consulting Capabilities
- Ability to produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience.
Knows the Business and Sector
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business.
Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Ability to select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy.
- Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options.
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients.
- Ability to organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations.
- Ability to apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving.
- Ability to address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology.
Service Line Capabilities
Core Offering Knowledge Development
- Ability to leverage domain knowledge and experiences to develop recommendations that support the client’s business agenda.
HR Technology Lifecycle Acumen
- Ability to translate the value and impact technology can deliver to the business throughout the HR lifecycle.
HR Function Optimization using Data
- Ability to use data to inform recommendations and optimize the HR function to deliver strategic value to the business.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.