- The ITSM Operations Manager role will report to the Head of ITSM Practices & Governance and will act as a best practice coach to ITSM team members, ensuring they can interact confidently with customer stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to, Incident, Request, Change, Knowledge and Problem Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The management of a number of IT Service Delivery teams across different complex 3rd line technologies and services, through team leaders a with the objective of resource optimisation in the short and long term
- Full responsibility for performance management of teams.
- Definition of service and operational level agreements (SLA’S and OLA’s) related to contracted services within own area and others.
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved, and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- To build services and business development relationships with clients at a senior level.
- Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend client service review meetings when required; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Coaching Team Members on the effective and efficient delivery of ITSM Practice Services to Multiple Customers.
- Leading internal and customer facing process forums as part of coaching activities.
- Managing customer complaints assigned to the ITSM Practices Team to ensure a positive outcome
- Demonstrable previous experience in a Global Managed Services environment, with a minimum of 2 years’ in a leadership role.
- Demonstratable experience in managing ITSM service outcomes across multiple business units.
- Strong Change Enablement experience, in the context of managed services, working with global customers across multiple technical service towers is a must.
- Matric and evidence of related training (ITIL certifications and other ITSM Training), along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Global Managed Service Environment.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Century City offices (currently working remotely)
- 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at [email protected]