About the Division
- The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. By understanding decision-makers’ roles to maximise analytics value, Deloitte Data Analytics turns everyday information into useful and actionable insights.
Deloitte Forensic professionals are a diverse group with a wide and varied range of proficiencies, comprising forensic accountants, legal and law enforcement specialists, and business intelligence experts, all utilising state-of-the-art forensic technology.
Main purpose of Job
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of standardised processes and services that contribute to efficiency within the business (e.g. shift roster management, agent performance and statistical reporting)
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensures that the relevant operations are carried out in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner to meet the needs of the business
External/ Internal Client Impact
- Builds working relationships within the business in order to understand internal client requirements
- Supervises the work of the team ensuring efficiency of output at all times
Development/ Growth of Team
- Responsible for on-boarding of new employees in standard operating processes
- Submits input to management for annual budgeting of equipment / supplies required for efficient operation
Differentiators for this specific role
Quality Management of Staff
- Ensure that the contact centre is adequately staffed and that language requirements are met for all shifts
- Ensure a team of engaged highly effective and motivated agents;
- Efficient functioning of the contact centre;
- High call Productivity where calls are received and managed in accordance with the SLA;
- Evidence of solutions and initiatives put in place and maintained, to address concerns resulting from operational and staff related inefficiencies/concerns
Quality Management of Operational Processes
- Develop and implement streamlined and efficient processes within the contact centre;
- Ensure swift and effective resolution of all concerns/issues arising from general daily functioning of the call centre;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all business clients and SLA and impact thereof on the operational processes;
- Ensure that reports generated for clients are accurate and of a high quality;
- Maintain an appropriately staffed contact centre with effective utilisation of agents;
- Identify bottlenecks and efficiencies within the contact centre and demonstrate resolution of same
- Adhere to deadlines.
Sound Knowledge and Understanding of Client Business
- Ability to understand the various clients within the business and all irregular activities that affect their environment;
- Keep abreast of client industry and firm-wide developments;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge regarding legislation and other factors affecting the client industry;
- Call Centre Stats & Other Reporting
Compile Daily report of call centre stats
- Weekly compilation of agents’ performance stats
- Analysis of performance stats and daily call centre stats to provide management with trends and identify potential problem areas.
- Provide management with potential solutions to problems/enhancements for continuous improvement emanating from an analysis of stats.
- Control and monitoring of the various User Availability codes and ensure that agents utilise the correct codes.
Contact Centre Operation
- Identify weakness or bottlenecks in the operational process and to provide appropriate solutions/recommendations in order to address same
- Proactively attend to operational inefficiencies
- Timeous communication of all internal changes, amendments to client, business process, procedures and policies
- Maintain good general Knowledge (i.e. financial news, business related trends and apply this knowledge as required with our clients;
- Effectively manage al queries received and ensure that these are resolved with a sense of urgency and within the agreed SLA;
- Handle all information with discretion and confidentiality;
- Set and maintain high standards of excellence when dealing with internal and external clients.
Effective Monitoring and Management of Risk
- Proactively minimise the risk exposure of the business at all times;
- Compliance with all client SLA's, internal and external policies, procedures and mandates and legislation governing industry at all times;
- Set and maintain high standards when dealing with internal and external clients;
- Ensuring that the Contact Centre is adequately staffed with the required languages in line with client SLA, where applicable;
- On-going monitoring and management of the daily operational functioning to ensure that staff are always performing at their optimum and in line with BU/Firm policy and client SLA.
- Involvement and contribution to relevant business projects as and where applicable.
Leadership & Coaching
- Inspire and motivate the team towards commitment and involvement;
- Create a climate of positivity, while motivating and empowering others in order to reach business goals;
- Demonstrate readiness to make decisions and take the initiative and originate action;
- Develop people through direct, honest and constructive feedback;
- Maintain ongoing communication in order to ensure that staff are kept abreast of what is happening internally & externally;
- Hold regular staff meetings and training sessions per BU requirements and ensure this is properly documented;
- Lead with visibility and integrity;
- Ensure that the agent body complies with the relevant policies and procedures of the BU & Firm;
- Conduct regular call assessments and ensure that the periodic performance review is completed for all staff;
- Ensure that staff have IDP's in place as documented on GPE.
- Builds and maintains a productive relationship founded on trust.
- Contribute towards the transformational objectives of the firm by:
- Being sensitive and inclusive around culture, gender and other forms of diversity;
- Displaying and imparting inclusive behaviour when communicating, working with and coaching the team
- Holding the team accountable where undesirable behaviour is present.
- Must be able to work alternate public holidays, alternate week-ends, and/ or be available on stand-by if required.
- Provide support to the Report Analysts in exceptional circumstances.
- Provide assistance to the agents with overflow calls in exceptional circumstances.
- Assisting with language screening for all new agents
- To assist with Training requirements in the absence of the Supervisor responsible for training.
- Legal or Forensics investigative qualification would be advantageous
- 3 years working experience in a call centre environment
- Good command of the English language
- 1-year Supervisory experience within a call centre environment
- Ability to speak, read, write in one or more official languages
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.