At NDA we understand that, when it comes to putting the wellbeing of your finances into someone else’s hands, you need to know us much as possible about them so you can be absolutely certain that they are trustworthy, responsible and have your best interests at heart. Our promise to you is to go out of our way, above and beyond, and that extra kilom...
Read more about this company
About the job
National Debt Advisors was recently voted the number one debt counselling company in the country. This is a testament to the service we give to clients and the quality of the people we employ.
NDA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fairness, diversity, and creating opportunities for our staff to grow.
We offer amazing employee benefits (which includes product and intensive personal growth training), and our wish is to see our employees flourish, grow and attain personal financial freedom – which they can then pass on to our clients.
National Debt Advisors does not house mediocrity and our employees are top class. We want you to soar and reach your full potential and we will reward you accordingly on your journey to becoming the best version of yourself.
NDA is an employer of choice, and we currently have the following position available.
Sales Team Leader:
- The ideal Sales Team Leader candidate would have experience leading a sales team in a call center setting, and a solid track record of their Sales Agents meeting sales targets. Enjoyment of teamwork is favourable as the Sales Team Leader will manage their team members to grow them into skilled sales soldiers. Candidates capable of working independently without supervision are preferred. Your role would include managing and encouraging a team of Sales Agents to deliver success against their KPIs and sales targets. Additionally, the successful sales Team Leader will be developing and implementing effective sales strategies to increase our client pipeline and grow the business!
- NDA offers promotional opportunities to hardworking employees who prove they're willing to do all they can for professional growth and success. We have multiple junior, mid-level, and senior Sales positions available and encourage employees to advance their way to the top!
- The Sales Team Leader position offers a basic salary of R12K – R18K per month depending on your level of experience, with a commission structure based on your team's performance!
- Candidates must have Matric
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' sales team leading experience in a call center setting
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' proven sales experience
- Candidates must be familiar with lead management and data performance
- Candidates must have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- A Marketing or Sales qualification would be advantageous
- Capable of managing agent compliance in line with best industry practices
- Capable of managing agent performance and growth
- Capable of dealing with conflict and resolving internal staffing issues
- Experience in strategic sales planning and implementing sales strategies
- Energy to work speedily and with accuracy in a pressurised sales environment
- Managing, developing, and leading a team of Sales Agents
- Optimising sales and conversions
- Delivering success against KPI targets through strong team management
- Establishing an encouraging learning environment that motivates agents
- Daily coaching, mentoring, and objections management
- Overseeing agent compliance in line with best industry practice
- Strategising and implementing sales strategies to increase client pipeline
- HR administration and performance management
- Organising and conducting team meetings
- Data and lead management
- Professional development
- Basic salary ranging from R12K - R18K based on your level of experience
- Competitive commission structure based on team sales
- Permanent employment upon successful completion of probation period
- Pension fund after successful completion of the probation period
- A diverse, fun, and stimulating work environment
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available, we will be in contact with you.