Some of the Key Activities & Responsibilities which can be expected:
(By no means an exhaustive list)
- Manage system bug tickets
- Analyze system specifications
- Conduct postimplementation testing
- Help general tech troubleshoot issues
- Managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems
- Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs and requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria
- Documenting plans, requests, activities and specifications and reporting on them
- Program features, design networks and systems and allocate resources as necessary
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
- Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed
- Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities
- Purchase electronic equipment and prepare budgetary justifications
- Cooperate with management to develop staff and improve their skills
- Training staff on basic troubleshooting
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment (e.g.computer networks, optical fibre, onsite controllers, data modems, terminals, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Analytical mind and problemsolving aptitude
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 – 4 years’ experience in Technical Management
- Excellent health and reliable
- A minimum of Grade 12, a tertiary qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
This position’s gross remuneration package will be subject to the experience and skills you bring to the table.
If the above interests you please make contact with us by following the below:
- Complete the following Screening questions: https://forms.gle/YmYEnFW2jpFp2vg98 (copy and paste in your browser)
- Send your motivation, C.V. and any other applicable documentation (work
- references, qualification documents etc.) We look forward to hearing from you!
- Only applications that complete the screening questions will be considered
- Closing date for applications: ASAP
- Start Date: ASAP
We reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please note that we do receive a lot of applications and as such if you do not hear anything in two (2) weeks consider you application unsuccessful, we do however always strive to inform applicants of their application status within a reasonable time where possible.
We are united in our diversity and thus we welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other arbitrary grounds as protected by law.