Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Our Salesforce Architects are technology experts with proven experience and knowledge of Analysing, Architecting, Designing, Building and Delivering high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
We are looking for people that are passionate and interested in technology, with a breadth of knowledge across a wide range of Salesforce Clouds and different architectures.
Successful candidates will be able to assess existing Salesforce solution architecture maturity and recommend, design, architect and/or deliver against future architectural goals. They will also be able to convert business requirements into sustainable, effective and efficient Solution Architecture that are fit for purpose.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification
- Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
- Deep technical skills and experience in one or more technology architecture domains
- Ability to develop advise and guide implementation teams and customer-facing discussions
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements
- Managing resource requirements and project team members
- Assist in developing CRM strategy for clients
- Leading and guiding business and functional / Technical requirements definition
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Supporting pre-sales activities as and when needed
- Mentoring junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com having multi-cloud certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferable
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills.