Product designer at Visual Fusion (Pty) Ltd
Posted on: 7 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Visual Fusion (Pty) Ltd
Visual Fusion is an integrated marketing agency that shapes what shoppers do. We have specialist expertise in shopper insight and in-store visibility.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team to creatively contribute to our world class deliverables. You are a creative problem solver, experienced in the world of agency or brand, able to take ownership of your projects and execute them with pride from first sketch to final presentation.
Skills and Personal qualities
- Be creative.
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Understand shape, form, function, colour and texture, with the ability to maintain a perfect balance between them.
- Understand different materials and production methods, without allowing it to box in your creativity.
- Be able to use sketches, 3D models and computer design tools to express creative ideas.
- Be good at explaining ideas to people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Be good at planning, organising and time management.
- Have listening and questioning skills for discussing design briefs and understanding feedback from colleagues. Be able to work within deadlines.
- Have the ability to learn quickly, think fast and deliver solutions.
- Embrace new procedures and technologies.
- Work well in a team environment.
Interests – It’s important to;
- Have an interest in the way people choose and use products, and why they do it.
- Have an interest in how things look and work.
- Have an interest in new technologies and how it could be used in interesting ways.
- Enjoy problem solving.
Specific skill set requirements
- Freehand drawing and rendering with pencil, pen and copics.
- Be competent in raster, vector and 3D design tools, including but not limited to; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, (3D Studio Max, V-Ray preferable but not essential) and Office basics.
- Verbal and visual presentation and communication skills.
- Training opportunities for the right candidate may combine on-the-job training under the guidance of an experienced colleague with short courses on topics like the use of new software packages.
Other advantageous skills
- Basic animation in 3ds max
- Basic video editing in Adobe Premier
- An interest in and experience In VR and Augmented reality would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs