The Sales Executive will also be tasked with building market position through locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with current and new clients.
- At least 3 years' experience in sales / target driven environment
- At least 3 years' experience in Enterprise Access Control / Electronic security solutions
- Alternatively, extensive experience in selling enterprise technology solutions
- Good understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
- Knowledge of sales strategies and concepts
- Good understanding of developing sales reports
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders within set geographic boundaries
- Conduct sales calls, schedule "local" promotional work and regularly, with discipline track sales activities using lead and project tracking software database.
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the Managing Director
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers
- Work on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed.
- Provide product and sales training to end-users to help them understand our products and service offering
- Feedback end user customer requirements to technical and operations departments to help implement product offering and service improvements
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing, maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Stay abreast of new opportunities and industry trends by researching industry events, publications, and announcements.
- Grade 12 with relevant tertiary qualification in Technical /Sales field.
- Domestic travel may be required from time-to-time
- You will report to the Manager Director
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Well presented with good customer service experience
- Determination to meet personal goals and objectives
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Relationship building
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Show initiative
- Ability to negotiate