Ince is a #fintech Investor Marketing business that uses the power of digital to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time. With our integrated suite of advisory, editorial, design and production services, all completed by our powerful digital platform and our unique investor communication toolkit, we help clients meet their regulato...
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
Ince (Pty) Ltd, a leading, dynamic investor marketing agency, has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager at its Durban, KwaZulu Natal offices. The position involves responsibility for strategic sales initiatives, maintaining and growing an existing client base and exploring opportunities for new business.
We are looking for an individual who will be part of a small team of legendary business development managers who are committed to each other and to their clients. You’ll be engaging with all level of client to ensure strong and ongoing relationships, while developing new business opportunities for stakeholder communications both in the regulatory and investor marketing fields. The working environment will be challenging, fun, demanding and people focused and the rewards for success will be meaningful.
- The ideal candidate must have matric with relevant degree or Higher National Diploma.
- An MBA and/or other relevant post graduate qualification will be considered advantageous.
- Qualified with a minimum of 10 year’s agency experience. Preferably in an Investor related environment.
- A good understanding of branding and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of the International Integrated Reporting Council’s reporting framework and a thorough understanding of the JSE requirements for Integrated Annual Reports, as well as, Corporate Actions.
- Strong client relationship management abilities and a proven track record in business development.
- Knowledge of the full creative process. Management experience at a senior level, preferably in a matrix reporting structure.
- Financial understanding and business reporting experience.
- A business savvy team player and leader who is passionate and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication and creative skills, with an outgoing personality.
- The ability to interact positively with people at all levels, both internally as well as within the client organisation. Able to lead a team of diverse and creative people and drive an ambitious sales agenda.
- Ability to develop a strong regional team and identity, while aligning fully with the national organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regional management of the activities and responsibilities of the team.
- Controlling processes and procedures effectively and efficiently within the team, while remaining aligned to the required national processes.
- Provide solutions to internal and external clients and advise on product and service offerings.
- Develop the business from a sales perspective in the region.
- Meet sales budgets and targets and monitor sales performance.
- Deliver on goals, financial targets and objectives.
- Ensure and regulate financial performance, staff performance and department functions.
- Must be flexible to travel and work extended hours, as and when required.
Interested applicants are invited to respond via their LinkedIn profile, attaching a concise CV if preferred. Closing date for applications will be 10 November 2020. Due to the volume of applications, regrettably correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.