About the role
- This is a replacement role, and a great opportunity for a genuine self starter. The following qualities are potentially more important than the extent of your actual experience in Training, IP and Sales support: Because you will be able to shape and develop elements of your role that are not set in stone today, it is important you are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and are energised by that. You will also be naturally curious; someone who proactively seeks out or creates new opportunities. You ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get stuff done to make it happen. You are low fuss, willing to give things a go and learn, and move on if it doesn’t work. It is just who you are, and how your friends describe you.
- This will be a busy role, one where you’ll have a lot of moving pieces to juggle, operating in a fast pace environment and virtual business model, while working with different cultures and across time zones. You will work with a wide range of staff (at all levels) across the globe as well as your global team, so you must be comfortable in developing strong working relationships with all, no matter their role, seniority, or location.
We are seeking an experienced Specialist to join our global training team as part of our broader ‘MIST’ departments. This role has three distinct areas of focus to it:
Drive and enhance the firm’s global training program, specifically:
- Build a robust reporting system for all training needs
- Develop the online PiP Passport gateway for our BA – P population
- Provide support for the consultant training program
- Provide support in the deployment of our annual training week (Summer Camp) in January
Lead standalone process improvements aligned to the department’s rolling six monthly priorities. As a valued member of our global team, deliver on our global businessasusual responsibilities, ensuring a consistently high level of customer service is provided
The role is responsible for supporting a range of general initiatives required to take the team to the next level and aid the firms’ rapid growth. The role forms an integral part of a global team with the successful candidate being given the opportunity to expand the scope much beyond this and make the role their own. You’ll need excellent communication skills, and ideally have experience working with multiple stakeholders. Your ability to prioritise and juggle will be core to your success to providing a high level of support.
The main components to the role include the following (but are not limited to):
- Lead content development and management initiatives for the firm’s training materials
- Actively lead initiatives to develop and consistently improve content of our global training materials that can be delivered using a variety of methods (eLearning, guides, online workshops)
- Integrate emerging instructional methods and technologies into elearning.
- Produce effective storyboards and scripts to a high quality.
- Produce effective and interactive eLearning content using authoring tools, including video and animation.
- Maintaining the Learning Management System to develop and improve usability and design.
- Be responsible for providing technical expertise to assist in the area of developing new eLearning courses and revising eLearning courses.
Global training reports Provide support to the global training program for consulting staff:
- Develop our internal tracking and reporting, monthly, quarterly and bi annually
- Develop SOPs for the tracking and agree SLAs with key stakeholders
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine the reporting required to meet business requirements and test for accuracy
- Collect, report and action feedback from participants to improve course content/delivery for future classes
- Provide evaluation reports on learning programs to relevant business stakeholders
- Provide regular reporting on learning activity and future learning initiatives
PiP Passport build out
- Develop the build of the PiP passport on
- Lead standalone process improvements and initiatives, aligned to the department’s priorities
Develop, nurture and enable great stakeholder relationships across the broader PiP Global Support as well as within the global consultant community to promote best practice
Support the Global training manager with projects related to organisational capability development, as required
Undertake adhoc administrative and general support as needed
The role provides great scope for future development and continual drive for improvement, which requires a selfstarter to get things done. Your recommendations will often quickly turn into a reality and along with the opportunity to work alongside a great team, you will gain exposure to senior leaders. The successful applicant will work in a progressive environment to solve problems and work toward continuous improvement.
- Robust global training program in place for all support staff
- Well run global training courses for consulting staff
- Tightly managed tracking and reporting of internal training needs
- Solid internal communications that achieve desired outcomes
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Outstanding reputation and value
- Best practice engagement teams support
- Feedback from team, peers, consultants and leadership group
Key competencies required for the role
- You will ooze credibility, professionalism and patience, to work with a wide array of stakeholders to drive your end deliverables.
In addition, your core competencies will include:
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
- Planning and organising: Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Adapting and responding to change: Adapts to changing circumstances; tolerates ambiguity; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows an interest in new experiences.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks: Maintains a positive outlook at work; works productively in a pressurised environment; keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; handles criticism well and learns from it; balances the demands of a work life and a personal life.
- Deciding and initiating action: Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
Other skills required
- Enthusiastic, flexible can–do attitude and team approach plus strong customer focus
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality assurance – builds errorchecking into own workflow
- Proven experience to drive process and systems improvement initiatives
- High level of experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Moodle or a similar Learning Management System
- Proven content management, including development, delivery and reporting (ideally using the following systems: NetSuite, PowerBi and Moodle)
- Knowledge and ability to use a range of software is desirable (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Captivate, Articulate 360 or other eLearning software)
- Experience working with Zoom/MS Teams
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities, move between tasks and assist team members achieve priorities
- Experience of working as part of a global, remote team in a virtual environment
Partners in Performance embraces diversity and inclusiveness. It’s a part of our culture and has been a steady focus since we started our firm over 20 years ago. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant environment and are passionate about making a real impact then we look forwarding to hearing from you as we continue on our exciting growth trajectory. Interested?