Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH) is the holding company of some of South Africas leading and innovative financial institutions. These financial institutions are licensed to provide financial products and/or services ranging from short-term, long-term and health insurance as well as a comparison and investment platforms. Our origins go back to ...
Read more about this company
To partner operationally and contribute to the accomplishment of the companies objectives, through providing line managers and employees with HR guidance, whilst maintaining accountability of effective delivery of HR services.
HR Frameworks and Tools
- In collaboration with centers of excellence, draft HR frameworks and tools within an area of expertise, ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies, and external legal requirements.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict free workplace.
- Understand business operational models, business structures, process and procedures in order to give sound business advice to all stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to Centers of Expertise about HR solution effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Centers of Expertise to create innovative solutions.
- Focus on consultative support and HR solution delivery.
- HR Data Analytics and Insights
- Gather, analyze and interpret HR data; identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- Present accurate data reports in monthly forums.
Policy Development & Implementation
- Work within established procedures to achieve specified goals.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures and the risk thereof.
Regulatory & Compliance Management
- Understand, interpret and apply HR policies and procedures as well as all relevant Labor Relations Acts in order to ensure organizational statutory compliance.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Provide guidance to business on employee relations processes, in collaboration with the relevant specialists.
- Investigate all kinds of incidents and reports and provide expert advice.
- Information and Business Advice
- Resolving complex queries from various business units by providing the relevant guidance and advice on policies and/or procedures, referring the most complex issues to the centers of excellence.
Organizational Capability Building
- Conduct training sessions with relevant stakeholders in the business in terms of the identified specific business needs.
Personal Capability Building
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfil personal potential.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources field and understand external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education.
- HR Data Management
- Accurately collate and maintain HR Data.
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- HR related qualification or studying towards it (Essential)
Degree in HR (Advantageous)
- 2 or more years experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised (Essential)
- Knowledge and experience in HR processes / LRA (Essential)
HR Administration knowledge (Essential)
SAQA Accredited Equivalent - It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application. As a registered
Financial Service Provider, we are mandated to ensure that all our representatives are and remain fit and proper at all times. By applying for this role, you consent to having your relevant qualification and or accreditation or confirm that you are working towards meeting the competency requirements.
You further consent to the relevant information being verified.