Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Purpose of the Position:
Assist the regional trade marketing teams with developing trade insights through utilisation of system and process information i.e. SAP CRM, Procurement, Merchandising, etc in order to improve trade effectiveness.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Develop deep understanding of market dynamics, by collecting and turning data into valuable insights, to inform decisions and activities.
• Analyse market conditions linked to region / territory performance and develop regional insights across territories, channels, accounts, events and consumers; informing the plans, targeting and mechanics.
• Build consumer pathways and nodes to inform targeting and investment of consumer facing activities.
• Manage and track (national and regional) campaign plans against expenditure of Regional A&P funds.
• Pre and post evaluation of activities including ROI calculations.
• Analyse store list targeting to ensure that region does not over-invest in certain outlets and that the desired ROI is achieved.
• Measure effectiveness of events, festivals and promotions and report back to region.
• Analyse merchandising stock reports and provide timeous feedback to relevant stakeholders.
• Report on implementation and performance of all contracted outlets (On/ Off/ Mainstream).
• Communicate cold space targets and report on implementation to sales and report on regional
and territory cold space cover against CMD.
• Analyse and collate Regional trade marketing information for feedback into RTM presentation.
• Engage in constructive networking with customers/ customer service excellence.
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
• A relevant and recognized Marketing/Commercial qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in data management and analysis.
• Strong capability in reporting and administration- Budgeting, SAP and Microsoft Office skills is important.
Demonstrates proficiency in the following Marketing competencies:
Craft and present compelling and concise stories based on strong insights that address
the strategic business objective/s and influence the desired outcomes
• Commercial Fluency:
Use internal financial data to propose and implement brand pack mix and profitability improvements
Proactively identifies areas requiring innovation to drive improvement
• Portfolio Strategy:
Aware and understands Marketing Distillery Tools around Portfolio Strategy
• Brand Crafting:
Aware and understands Marketing Distillery tools around Brand Crafting
• Championing Channels:
Understands channel architecture, tiering and key customers per channel
• Integrated Brand & Channel Planning:
Aware and understands Marketing Distillery Tools around integrated Brand & Channel Planning
• Integrated Activity Planning & Execution:
Ensure that performance indicators are developed and used during the post activity execution
Demonstrates proficiency in the following Behavioural competencies:
• Model the Organization Values
• Personal effectiveness
Thinking and Innovation
• Problem solving
• Business Acumen
• Builds and maintains relationships
• Customer focus
• Engagement skills
• Creates ownership
• Deliver results
• Planning, Organising & Controlling
• Leading teams
• Leading change
• Leading individual performance
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers