Senior Manager at AfroCentric Group
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: 19 February, 2018
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at AfroCentric Group
AfroCentric Investment Corporation Limited is a black-owned, investment holding company which is substantially invested in healthcare. Through our operating subsidiaries, we provide health administration and health risk management solutions to the healthcare funding industry. In addition, AfroCentric provides a range of complementary services to its traditional medical scheme clients as well as a portfolio of healthcare-related enterprises. These services include IT solutions, transactional switching and specialised disease management.
To develop and be accountable for reimbursement rules, to interact with internal and external stakeholders on reimbursement issues and to provide clinical support to existing and new managed care programs.
5 years managed health care experience at management level
Relevant Clinical qualification.
- Evaluate the financial systems of all African entities and set standards and ensure compliance to all legislative requirements and company policies
- Design, develop and implement clinically justifiable, cost effective and customer-centric policies that define the scheme's payment protocols for new and reviewed pharmaceutical, technological and medical procedure applications
- Collect financial data from all teams and develop an accurate and comprehensive consolidated financial view of the regions financials. This includes full interrogation of numbers
- Maintain a high level of inter-departmental understanding in order to deliver on professional excellence
- Influence leadership teams that form part of region to facilitate successful and cohesive collaboration to achieve common financial goals and objectives
- Participate in evaluation of potential new business opportunities through providing financial analysis, feasibility studies and insight to support the boards to make informed decisions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AfroCentric Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs