Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company.
The purpose of this position is to support our Dealer Network out there.
This includes ensuring refloorplanning of new and used vehicles and Floorplan Plan exchanges, by communicating with the Dealers to understand the their exact needs.
Additionally support resolution of dealer queries regarding Floorplan and interest issues.
- Approve Dealer Demonstrater requests in Bless after confirming validity by vetting the Natis and License Documents.
- Approve Dealers request for refloorplanning of used vehicles after confirming the value with TransUnion and checking the required documentation in Aims.
- Approve Dealers request for refloorplanning of new units after checking documents such as Dealers invoice to Ford Credit.
- Process Plan exchanges on Bless as requested by Dealers.
- Attend to any query a Dealer may present on Bless.
- Attend to and raise documents for Dealer interest query’s that need to be credited.
- Prepare and distribute the monthly Government Interest invoice.
- Attend weekly meeting on outstanding Interest with follow up’s to the delinquent Dealers. Ensure weekly and monthly filing of the Interest reports.
- Prepare the documents and ensure all is in order to effect manual Refloorplanning and Inter Dealer transfers.
- Release vehicles on Fleetpro when requested.
- Annual Records Retention.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and apply business imperatives impacting on business operations.
- Enhance stakeholder satisfaction by providing excellent service.
- Effective planning and management of work to ensure professional image.
- Understand and apply the policies and agreements applicable to business requirements.
- Display product knowledge at a functional level.
- Ability to utilize the relevant computer applications for reporting schedules.
- Understand the variables involved in managing within credit limits per policies and procedures.
- Commitment to quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to One Ford Values
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Have a “Go Further” attitude
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting or finance national diploma or degree
- Minimum two years of experience in Finance/Accountin
- Automotive experience would be beneficial
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ford Middle East & Africa career website on www.linkedin.com to apply