About the job
- S-squad Global is an established IT service company administered on delivering world-class Managed IT solutions, Infrastructure services, and next-generation cloud-based services. Our company mission is to discover unique comprehensive solutions that adapt to real-world business situations. We have been offering IT services, Infrastructure services since 2012 and have become a trusted partner for industries and amazing clients. We believe in implementing innovative solutions that are flexible, engaging, and can grow with your business. We are operational in 36 countries globally.
We are Looking for PHP Developer to be based in Kochi, Kerala. who can take up tasks and have knowledge in:
- Provide level 2 application support with monitoring the application support queue and address each issue as per the set protocol. Ensure all emails and calls are answered in a timely manner and follow up on each issue to closure.
- Liaison with the respective project leaders of the systems to create and maintain knowledge base documents for the applications. Ensure the latest versions are always accessible to the users.
- Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support tickets. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs and communicate to the team lead.
- Perform data and code analysis in order to troubleshoot errors and user questions. Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the user.
- Monitor the outputs of the daily job for the applications to ensure that any errors are addressed immediately by coordinating with the team lead and communicate to the respective user groups impacted.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication.
- Assist with testing new application functions and work with project leads to communicate the changes in the software to the appropriate group of users.
- Maintain a positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment with all job responsibilities.
- Command a basic understanding of NSF’s mission and business and how the position’s job responsibilities contribute to the goals of the company.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years experience working in an application support environment with custom or out of the box applications.
• Experience with supporting Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Experience with analyzing data and debugging issues using Java and SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task and work with multiple users.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Well organized and excellent customer service skills.
• Adapts to changes and is willing to learn a new skill set.
• Willing to take on a six-month contract position.