Cyber Security & Compliance Manager
As the world’s leading brewer, we at AB InBev family are always on the lookout for bold decision-makers, who are ready for responsibility and thirsty for innovation, to join our teams in Africa. We are looking for Cyber Security & Compliance Manager to be cased in Johannesburg. The key purpose of this role is to develop, implement and maintain a globally aligned Information Security Strategy, implement projects and appropriate governance and controls to ensure compliance and minimize business risk.
The key responsibilities of the Analytics & Trend Specialist (but not limited to):
Lead the cyber security and compliance organization for ABInBev Africa Zone
- Develop, implement and maintain an Information Security Strategy, roadmap and appropriate governance and controls to ensure compliance and minimize the risk to business.
- Drive Global and Zonal Information Security and compliance alignment, ensuring the right balance to derive best outcomes for business
- Chair Zonal security and compliance governance forums and coordinate legislative compliance across our business
Manage Security operations
- Accountable for security operations managed to SLA and maintained as per best practice guidelines, including proven security incident response strategies.
- Ensure compliance to SOX / MICS controls
- Manage and maintain access governance for all user access in accordance with policy
- Implement relevant governance and controls to ensure compliance to policy and to legislation requirements such as GDPR, POPPI etc
- Accountable for security assessment, auditing and remediation of deficiencies and compliance reporting
- Continually identify, test and review the information security landscape for potential threats and vulnerabilities and implement appropriate mitigating actions
- Maintain up-to-date view of the IT security threat landscape and report on the actual business position regularly
- Drive user education of all security policies, governance, procedures and cyber security awareness throughout the business.
- Identify and manage IT risks through effective mitigating plans
- Provides senior technical leadership to other Solutions teams and the business, including being conversant with the future direction of Security and compliance landscape, how that direction will impact the business, and how future and current security technologies can be exploited for the benefit of the business
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new security frameworks, technologies and services. Injecting innovation for positive business outcomes
- Define and implement a security framework that integrates with the enterprise architecture framework
- Develop security technology architectures, migration plans and heat maps for all security technologies and ensure compliance within defined architectural standards
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and monitor for result improvements
Deliver business value through projects
- Deliver projects within scope, on time and within budget
Manage financial performance
- Manage opex cost for operations within ZBB and CAPEX 1YP and 3YP budgeting process
- Ensure accurate reporting and action to solve for deviations
The ideal candidate is someone who holds a minimum 3 year appropriate tertiary qualification, i.e. BSc. Computer Science
Miminum requirements include (but not limited to):
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional in (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) required
- Experience: High level of proficiency with security and control frameworks (e.g. ISO27002, ISF, COBiT, Sarbanes Oxley, POPI etc.)
- Recognized certification in TOGAF v9; ITIL V4 or ITC Infrastructure Management, Agile, would be considered an asset
- Minimum 10 years experience in an equivalent role in a FMCG organization