Ince is a #fintech Investor Marketing business that uses the power of digital to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time. With our integrated suite of advisory, editorial, design and production services, all completed by our powerful digital platform and our unique investor communication toolkit, we help clients meet their regulato...
Read more about this company
We help different types of organisations (listed, nonlisted, public and private) deliver information to their stakeholders that exceeds the expectations of regulatory requirements and ensures that markets stay wellinformed. We help to deliver this information in a format that is relevant to the target audience so that the message is easily and effectively received, whether it’s in an integrated report, a printed or digital advertisement, a notification of an elective event, or even a customised newsletter. We then provide a set of digital tools that allow different parties to engage, interact and transact with one another seamlessly.
Through open communication channels and greater transparency, we hope to create a more informed and inclusive financial ecosystem.
We are currently looking for an avid content strategist and research analyst [SW1] [LB2] to join our strategy team in order to assist with roles in research, advisory, content strategy, copywriting and editing. The core function of the job is to develop a content strategy based on the client’s business objectives, their disclosure requirements and the end user’s needs however, in this particular role, you will also be responsible for:
- Providing practical advice and/or training to companies applying the requirements and recommendations of the JSE Listing Requirements, the King Code on Corporate Governance, the International Integrated Reporting Framework, the Carbon Disclosure Project, the GRI and other industryspecific reporting codes or regulations.
- The analysis of companies’ annual reporting mediums (integrated reports, sustainability reports, strategic reports, corporate governance reports, responsible investment reports etc.) and the extent to which they meet stakeholder expectations, regulatory requirements and global best practice.
- The analysis of companies’ existing stakeholder groups and their ability to communicate and engage with each group effectively.
- Proposing and presenting recommendations for the enhancement of companies’ suite of reports and stakeholder communications.
- Proposing strategies for the concept, content and design of various communication mediums and oversee the implementation.
- Envisioning how content can be presented or distributed in formats other than textbased reports, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
- Occasional writing and editing (both grammatically and structurally) of copy for clients’ stakeholder communication initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications, journalism, languages, economics, finance, developmental sciences and/or an associated field is a requirement
- A strong command of English as a working language is essential
- Confident copywriting capabilities for both print and digital formats
- Strong analytical and research skills that can be translated into coherent reports
- The ability to translate a verbal or written brief into a coherent content strategy
- The ability to help graphic designers transform written text into an infographic
- A natural flair for inspiring people to take action and the willingness to act as a spokesperson for the King Code’s underlying initiatives
- A strategic thought process, avid organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Confident presentation skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- The ability to work independently and without daily supervision and guidance
- The ability to work with diverse groups of people and participate in discussions that range from corporate finance and investor relations to sustainability and brand design