We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for an LDP Credit Coordinator, which is based at CCBSA Bedfordview. The successful candidates will report directly to the Credit Manager: LDP Operations.
- To promote increased profitability through the effective management of stock and the timely investigation of LDP shortages. Coach and train LDP owners, their staff and Third Party Distribution Managers to achieve zero settlement to support collection process from LDP’s, Legacy ABI and Legacy CCF indirect customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and coaching on clearing of daily controls:
- To identify operational issues at the LDP`s (both DSD and MacMobile) that will affect the customer’s credit negatively.
- Coach the LDP’s in identifying reasons for open items and on how to resolve them so as not impact their credit with CCBSA
- Coach LDP to close out items on system to ensure minimum impact on daily operations in LDP
- Coach to ensure that LDP capability relating to credit management is improved
Training and Coaching on the stock taking function:
- Provide coaching and support on the stock taking process where required: how to prepare for and conduct stock takes, when to do them and their benefits in terms of overall stock management and how it affects credit limits
- Monitor the stock taking process in LDP’s and coach them to ensure stock counts are done on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide feedback to LDP Operations Credit Manager on the status of stock taking in the LDP for further action where required
Training and coaching on the management of stock levels:
- Checks to be done on stock holding and credit limits to ensure healthy accounts for LDP`s and customers
- Monitoring of stock levels on a weekly basis to assist with credit limits
- Identify challenges and issues that impact on the profitability and credit status of the LDP
- Provide feedback to the Credit Manager for further action where required
Training and Coaching on the order to cash process in the LDP:
- Train the 3rd Party Coordinator, TPDM, LDP owner and staff on the claims process. Coach them to resolve queries timeously not to affect the credit negatively.
- Monitoring whether stock take results were posted and what the gains and losses were – Escalate non conformances
- Monitoring that banking is done daily and/or that payments are made
- Provide support to the LDP by reviewing the process and identifying areas for improvement – conducting CSA and other audits when required.
Managing of accounts receivable book for the region
- Monitoring of LDP debtors book status, identify gaps and define corrective actions for LDP owners and Third Party Distribution managers to implement.
- To manage credit KPIs for LDP’s
- Effective handling of claims and credits ensuring resolution as per agreed timelines, promoting a culture of “no surprises”
- Performance of root cause analysis and implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance future efficiency.
- Continuous on the job coaching and training for LDP owners and their staff in areas of stock management, resolution of exceptional items and cash management.
- Support the maintenance of a strong system of governance and control within the LDP’s.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Appropriate Finance qualification will be advantageous
- 1-2 years Settlement/ Stock experience
- Good Excel and/or spreadsheet proficiency
- SAP finance knowledge and experience will be advantageous.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the operational and claims process – end to end
- Good knowledge of the 3rd Party Distribution process end to end – operational background
- Credit process understanding
- Technical support, to understand the different transactions and how to resolve queries on them (VFX3, VF04)
- Own transport and Driver’s license essential as the successful candidate will be expected to travel to the regions as per business requirements
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Account Recons
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly numerate
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- A high level of general computer literacy
- Team player
- Customer focused
- SAP knowledge
- Problem Solving
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.