Sales Executive (SaaS/FinTech)
Are you an experienced SaaS sales executive? Do you have strong knowledge and experience selling software?
We have a position for you!
Our client is a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that organises and accelerates businesses offering insurance solutions with Headquarters based in Cape Town. This tech business is moving ahead in a positive trajectory which is certainly why it is backed by several top-ranking/highly recognised global FinTech investors. They are looking for a skilled Sales Executive to join their exciting remote team.
Job type: Full-Time | Remote
As a Business Developer your objective is to effectively communicate and sell Client’s business product and grow the number of businesses using their product. Their aim is to find good-fit customers, keep customers longer, get them to buy more over their extended life, and advocate for the Client. You need to be obsessed with delivering success to their business customers and be comfortable in a fast paced and performance driving environment.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years minimum of software sales experience (ideally SAAS) in a fast paced selling environment
- 3+ years Sales Experience in insurance
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets selling to Mid Market and/or Enterprise customers
- Knowledge of how to sell into segmented, targeted industries with tailored solutions
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
Working on their B2B product, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Work with a combination of lead generation sources, initially focusing on building a strong pipeline of opportunities but also using your own skills in sales outreach to both prospect and qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal buyer profile
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution and manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a bi-weekly basis
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Travel to conduct in person meetings when necessary
Who you are:
- A self-starter, able to dive in without requiring or seeking micro management
- likeable, intuitive, and warm people person
- Highly organized, produce high quality work, and have outstanding attention to detail
- Able to manage your own time, and work on a variety of tasks
- Passionate about customer success