We implement Workforce Management solutions to customers around the world on transformational projects that make significant impact on business performance. As a dynamic and evolving market, the retail industry demands innovative and inspiring solutions. REPL recognises this and it builds the foundation on which we work. We are committed to ensuring that we deliver a first-class service to our clients.
We want to talk to Workforce Transformation consultants with a strong Kronos background who are keen to progress their careers in a visionary, highly successful consultancy. You’ll already be achieving big results in your own right but may be looking to move your career to the next level, working with an organisation focused on delivering the exceptional both to high-profile clients and our team. Perhaps you’re looking for a genuine opportunity to be recognised, add value and take ownership of your development in a collaborative working environment.
Or looking for an opportunity to move to a smaller but growing consultancy where you can take your career to the next level with a globally recognised leader in retail tech. As a REPL Workforce Transformation Consultant you will support the business strategy and project delivery through system configuration, testing, training and deployment of the solution. Depending on the role, you could be supporting pre-sales activity through to go live support, all delivering to the REPL Consulting quality standards.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Implement the client’s solution based on the Kronos Workforce management products
- Working with clients to define requirements and map functionality and document any development or integration requirement
- Contributing to project planning and change delivery across business units including; facilitating workshops and meetings, managing issues, identify causes and escalating where appropriate
- Analyse the impact of proposed solutions across the business and develop use cases to demonstrate business requirements and their impact on existing functions and processes
- Supporting the client with functional testing and end to end acceptance testing escalating any failures and identifying causes
- Assisting migration of solution to the production environment, support the Go-Live and rollout of end solution including the transition to business as usual
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate business/end-user documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Kronos Time & Attendance and scheduling solutions
- Proven knowledge in retail, IT or Workforce Management with experience in project delivery
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, IT, and subject matter experts
- Personally credible with authoritative and persuasive presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to facilitate, organise, coordinate, and direct users and teams
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Must be able to travel to work at client sites
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of databases and system architecture
- Experience in gathering of requirements
- Ambitious ‘can do’ attitude that’s demonstrated throughout their career
- Thirst for training and knowledge
- Experience with configuring IT solutions to meet business requirements
- Takes ownership of problems through to resolution
- Credible and respected within their teams and drives to improve performance and processes with their teams/workstreams and projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and a proven record of cutting through complexity
- Experience working with international clients on projects with an international scope