The purpose of the Client Relationship Consultant position it to increase the number of clients & the number of products per clients for the total region. The primary focus of the Client Relationship Consultant is to build up relationship with the existing client base to increase new client introductions to ensure that sales targets are met.
NB: Having a valid driver's license and own vehicle is essential for this role
Duties and Responsibilities:
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Achieve targets (both number & value) on a monthly basis for all products.
- Build up relationships with existing client base to generate new client introductions.
- Sales presentations for prospective clients are conducted and all presentations to clients are conducted as per the set standard.
- Maintain the sales ratio by aiming to sell more than one product per prospect meeting.
- Follow up with clients who have not signed a contract after a presentation has been done.
- Follow up with clients quarterly to ensure that client satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure that appointments for product demonstrations are scheduled within 24 hours.
- All request for quotes is presented/submitted within 24 hours.
- All transactional documents are known by heart in order to ensure cross silo selling
- Proposals, Contracts and all related documentation are accurate, up to date and completed in full.
Relationship Management (Key Account Management)
- Build relationship with allocated key account clients:
- Medium Accounts – Clients with 2 or more products (R 5 000 – R 9 999)
- Medium Accounts – Clients with 2 or more products (R 2 500 – R 4 999)
- SME Clients with 2 products with less than R 2 500
- Adhere to scheduled meetings with the allocated client base.
- Introduce new products to clients as per their needs.
- Build relationships with all consultants within the region(s).
- Assist the Regional Manager with the training of all consultants for efficient lead generation that results in appointment.
- Ensure that all new clients are properly researched.
- Assist the Regional Manager in conducting market research about competitors.
- Provide a feedback loop to Product Executives in terms of product, prize etc.
- Developing strong working relationships with all the required institutions as per the OSSP of the region(s).
- Pipeline report is updated on CMS and is reviewed with the Regional Manager on a weekly basis. Pipeline report should include:
- Pending deals and status thereof
- Deals closed
- Presentations/Quotations completed
- Prospect’s list
- Feedback on status of key account clients journey map.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma (Marketing & sales) will be advantageous.
- 5 - 10 years’ service sales experience, offering solutions to
- Professional / Consulting services
- IT Solutions
- Business Insurance
- Experience in establishing a relationship with existing clients
- Experience in managing and building a network
Salary: R 25 000 - R30 000 CTC per month (Dependent on experience)
Benefits: Cell phone, 3G and pension fund + excellent career growth as well as a great commission structure.
go to method of application »
The HRBP is primarily responsible for partnering with the applicable department/product to design, develop and implement strategies that will attract, engage, and develop employees and build upon a high-performance culture within LabourNet.
- 3 years’ experience working in a Development house or related industry with experience in the following:
- Recruitment process (end – to -end)
- HR Administration
- Performance Management
- Remuneration & Reward administration
- HR reporting on key metrics
- Working Knowledge of the following:
- Building a Culture framework
- Organizational Design
- Employee Wellness
- Retention strategies
- Honors Degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology.
- Propensity to Own: The habit of taking ownership of a task. When faced with a challenge, the individual steps up to such a challenge by working towards a positive outcome as a result of self-working on the activities.
- To Simplify: A strong tendency in breaking complex scenarios down to linear challenges that can easily be resolved. It can also be described as the habit of taking the easy route towards solving complex challenges.
- Responsiveness: The habit of acting immediately and quickly is important for success in this job.
- Frustration Handling: Frustration occurs when the individual is obstructed from reaching his/her goal. A strong habit in dealing with obstructing sources/interferences in such a way that positive actions towards successful results are taken is required.
- Routine: A well-defined habit towards structure and repetition, sometimes even mundane activities is required. Strong behaviour in harmony with an environment of repetition and patterns of sameness needs to be present.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on the level of work: Strategic Development (Level 2/3)
- Influencing People
- Leading Change
- Reports to Group Chief Human Resource Officer
- Direct Reports: N/A
Works closely with:
- Regional Manager
- Human Resource Business Partner
- ETD Practitioner
- Product Executives/National Product Managers
- Product Managers
- Build up adequate attraction strategies to attract the correct talent.
- Proactively identify the recruitment needs of the product via the staffing calculator.
- Review & update the staffing calculator on a as needs basis to ensure that it is fit for purpose.
- Ensure that all recruitment is in line with the EE goals of the company.
- Review the recruitment process of the product on yearly basis to ensure that vacancies can be filled within the applicable timeframes.
- Train all applicable product managers on the recruitment process.
- Ensure that the recruitment process is always adhered to.
- Provide recruitment analysis and change process/policy if needs be.
- Onboarding process in place for the applicable product.
- Review the onboarding process every quarter to update the process if needs be.
- Ensure that the LMS onboarding process is always updated.
- Ensure that the onboarding process is followed for all new employees.
- Train all managers on the onboarding process.
- Onboarding pack is created in conjunction with the applicable Manager for all new starters.
- Onboarding pack is distributed to all new employees before their first working day at LabourNet.
- Ensure that all new employees are issued with their applicable equipment on their first day.
- Create/update & implement a career path for the applicable product in conjunction with the National Product Manager/Product Executive that will results in a high performing department/product.
- Train Managers in the completion of completing a career development plan with their employees.
- Conduct a training needs analysis to ensure future skillset for the product/department.
- Update all training records for the applicable product/department monthly.
- Assist management in updating the succession templates.
- Review career development plans of all identify successors.
- Review current organization structure every quarter.
- Build the organizational structure for a rolling three-year period.
- Ensure that organizational design principles are considered to ensure best practice.
- Create/update & implement Balance Scorecard template in conjunction with the applicable management structure that will foster a high performance culture.
- Upload all Balance Scorecard templates on the PSIber system.
- Train all managers/employees on how to upload the Balance Scorecard on PSIber.
- Communicate the applicable dates of when all Balance Scorecards should be submitted in a timeously manner.
- Review all Balance Scorecard scores and create trend analysis reports as follows:
- Match performance scores to goals of the product
- Analysis of objectives to ensure that it is fit for purpose
- Highlight under performance/over performance
- Ensure that the performance management policy is applied.
- Update all Balance Scorecard to ensure that they are fit for purpose at all times.
- Create/Update & implement the employee life cycle for the applicable product/department.
- Review the employee life cycle to ensure that it create a high performing culture and retention goals for the product as needed.
- Complete retention reports on a monthly basis and highlight any trends.
- Create & implement action items for retention problems in certain areas.
- Review staffing calculators to ensure that it creates a working environment that is fit for purpose
- Conduct quarterly check-in phone calls with all relevant employees
- Support all Managers to implement the Employee Life cycle
- Train & engage employees to make use of the Employee Assistance Program as needed.
- Contribute to the development of a collaborative high performing organisational culture by building employee and organisational capability within the applicable department/product via the employee life cycle.
- Identify, analyse and review emerging people and culture policy issues and trends, review and interpret relevant areas of research and provide evidence-based and industry best practice recommendations.
- Conduct Culture surveys and assist the Chief Human Resource Office in compiling reports.
- Conduct quarterly management Surveys.
- Assist applicable management with action points to ensure alignment with the management values.
- Monthly administration as follows:
- New Employee admin.
- Exit process admin.
- Monthly reports Submission.
- Training updates.
- On-boarding tracking.
- Salary information admin.
- Update all applicable information on the PSIber system
- Update employees’ files as need be.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.