Workforce Analyst at MultiChoice
Posted on: 5 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at MultiChoice
MultiChoice - The Video Entertainment segment of Naspers is a broad-based multinational media group headquartered in South Africa and Dubai with principal operations in pay television and video entertainment.
The purpose of the position is to support Customer Care Management by maintaining historical volume data for all Customer Care Touchpoints via supporting WFM Tools (e.g.. – Aspect) and forecast future call volumes and workload utilizing proven forecasting methods.
- Analyze and model structured and unstructured data and develop solutions to support analysis
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses to build and define solutions to solve business
- Forecast volumes and handling times for various customer touchpoints using statistical forecasting models.
- Track variances to forecast and establish key reasons for variances.
- Continually optimise forecasting models to improve the forecasting performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on key performance areas.
- Provide insights into agent performance, call volume driver and the impact of business events on the contact center.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Present results and recommendations to senior management and business users.
- Run enhancement projects to improve performance of the customer care areas.
Written and spoken communication skills
- Computer skills preferably R or SAS
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Responsiveness to customer requests and service issues
- Development of work processes and elimination of unnecessary or redundant steps
- Ability to assign appropriate level of urgency to specific situations, especially relative toaction requests generated
- Process and system driven
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team,
- A methodical and systematic approach to key tasks
- Able to respond well in a crisis
- Good observation skills and initiative to carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Initiative and problem solving capabilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MultiChoice career website on multichoice.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MultiChoiceSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Creative Spark
- Marketing Intern at Matel
- Digital Media Intern at Oliver + MORE
- Account Executive at Clockwork Media SA
- Job Opening at Flume Communications
- Accountant at Accelaration
- Back End Developer at AES Africa
- Advertiser at Oxygen