BNRY was responsible the first of many innovations in Africa: The first machine activated by Twitter, the first Consumer Engagement Digital Wall, the first Language Algorithm and Facial Recognition Campaigns, and the first video Rich Media Banners in the world. We've made digital our business. That’s why you can trust us with yours. As one of SA’s top digital agencies, we don’t just offer digital services we create sustainable, real-world solutions that deliver results.
Other experience and skills:
- Understanding of information architecture, user interface, user experience and related.
- Sound experience in HTML5 & CSS3, as well as responsive design.
- Some knowledge of a CSS pre-processor i.e. LESS, SASS etc.
- Some knowledge of source control (Git).
- Experience with the following advantageous:
- Ruby on Rails, .Net, Python, NodeJS and/or similar
- Mobile application development with Xamarin, Android, iOS
- SQL and database concepts
- Advanced UI, UX and highly dynamic web interface development skills.
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience of user testing.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Systematic and organised, with the ability to proactively manage time and deadlines.
- The ability to work in a team alongside a variety of personalities.
- Experience directing and mentoring junior team members.
- An obsessive eye for detail
- An interest in more than what is required of the job.
- Takes responsibility for correctly understanding tasks given by senior team members, and providing direction to junior team members.
- Drives development of functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability and performance optimisation
- Directs website maintenance and enhancements
- Oversees the writing of webpages using a combination of markup languages
- Ensures cascading style sheets (CSS) are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Oversees mobile and tablet optimisation
- Ensures graphic standards and consistent branding throughout a project’s interface as implemented by junior team members.
- Oversees integration of REST and SOAP APIs.
- Directs regular code reviews, and reports on work progress to the senior Full Stack developer.
- Establishes development processes and standards, while encouraging interest in improving the overall efficiency of the team.
- Proactively keeps up-to-date with industry know-how and encourages knowledge-sharing within the development team.
- Has an excellent understanding of current industry best practice.
- Takes responsibility for developers’ and own knowledge of design-related computer hardware and software.
- Client and Industry Knowledge
- Promotes research and reporting on client and client competitors’ updates within the wider design team.
- Is on the look-out for innovative trends within the market and reports these to the technical team.
- Demonstrates knowledge of clients’ industry, company history etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BNRY career website on www.linkedin.com to apply