- Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
- We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
- We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
- Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
- Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms - across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
- Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa and Australia.
- The Accounts Receivable Banking Administrator is responsible for processing financial bank and debtors related entries with strict compliance to policies and procedures. This includes processing of receipts, unpaids, general ledger related entries, with core responsibility of Debit Orders.
This role will be responsible for delivery of the following KPI’s:
Effectively and accurately perform the day to day processing of financial transactions between banks and debtors accounts in all legal entities
- Build strong Customer relationships directly with Customers
- Daily allocations processing between bank accounts and suspense bank entries to debtors accounts with a high level of accuracy making sure entries are balanced
- Accepting payments via debit card machines and processing
- Managing daily bank deposit slips accepted
- Reviewing prior month bank reconciliations sent by Finance team and rectify and debtors related entries
- Processing of Inter company bank entries between SA, Lesotho, Swaziland and JV
- Prepare, verify, process and communicate all unpaid bank entries
- Prepare, verify and process customer refunds making sure full compliance of policies are adhered to
Responsibility of Debit Order entries to banks
- Verification of debit order requirements received from clients and branches which includes bank account details and all related checks linked to debit order policies and procedures
- Prepare all systems iCabs, NAV and Onguard accurately with bank account details and related profiles to be changed daily
- Prepare monthly debit order run to bank within the prescribed bank cut off dates and times with managing the adhoc debit order runs during the month
- Play a pivotal role in the conversion of switching clients from EFT to Debit Orders
- Processing of GL Entries and Sales Journals with and understanding of the impacts to the balance sheet accounts
Source Tax/Withholding Tax entries verified and processed reconciling to certificates
- Processing of Write offs and Write backs within correct legal entities
- Intercompany entries processing
- Sales from between accounts with correct verifications making sure line items are correct and unapplied in NAV
- Processing from Bank suspense accounts
- Form part of the AR Month processing processing, deadlines, verifications as per closing calendars with a high level of accuracy
Receipt template to be uploaded into NAV
- Final reconciliations of all Intercompany accounts and bank accounts ensuring no missing entries to other legal entities debtors accounts
- Debit order incentives prepared for submission to payroll aligned with policies and procedures
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiation skills especially with customers
- A proven track record of excellent relationship and customer care skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask
- High degree of ethics and integrity, with the ability to maintain independent relationships at all times
- Behaviours aligned with the values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an accounts receivable including banking treasury experience
- Proven working knowledge of financial accounting systems and processing to banks
- Track record of working to strict deadlines
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel -Advance, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Sales and Operations procedures
- Keep abreast of new policies (local or Group) and legislative changes to identify/minimize negative impact to RISA
- Must possess initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to manage volumes and strict adherence to deadlines
- Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
A number of benefits including:
- Subsidised Medical Insurance, Risk and Retirement funding
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
Rentokil Initial believes in diversity and thus offers all employees opportunities and avoids discrimination in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. Our selection process will therefore give preference to suitably qualified Employment Equity candidates in order to to achieve our Employment Equity numerical targets.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!