- Although this role has been advertised as Content + Cloud, please note that you would be employed by Mirus, one of the group’s companies.
- Meet customer requirements efficiently and strive to resolve client user issues by delivering the right solutions first time, on time, every time. Identification of recurring issues and trends. Problem ownership with clear, concise customer communication whilst managing expectations. Mentor and support colleagues through knowledge sharing and practical guidance.
Ensuring our client’s systems and network infrastructure smooth running, ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include:
- Answering inbound calls within an agreed answer time (9 seconds)
- Log all customer issues, queries, and requests into the ticket management system.
- Provide Level 2 Server, Network, and Desktop Technical Support, diagnosing customer issues, and providing a high level of the first-time fix.
- To action Hardware configurations and software installations.
- Manage and work to internal and customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
- Create and maintain customer-specific infrastructure documentation.
- End to end ownership of problem resolution.
- Managing client expectations through clear communications.
- Take responsibility for own continual professional development, ensuring up to date industry and technical knowledge.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests.
- On-call weekend work required on rotation
- Previous years’ experience as a senior service desk engineer supporting SME’s (Ideally with 3-5 years as an L2 service desk engineer)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Familiar with working to Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Microsoft Windows Server (Expert level)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Expert level)
- Microsoft Office Exchange (Expert level)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Intune
- Active Directory
- Firewalls, Router & VPN Technologies
- Networking Technologies
- VMWare (Intermediate level)
- Working as part of a broader service delivery function
- Supporting multi-site clients
Skills and Experience
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Creative, analytical problem solver with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A methodical approach is suitable for the resolution of client requirements.
- Able to manage to change workload and priorities.
- Able to work both within a team and to use own initiative.
- ITIL Foundation
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Century City offices (currently working remotely)
- 40 - 45 hours per week (This will be a mixed early and late shift rotation, over a 4 days on, 4 days off pattern - The shift times will be discussed at interview stage)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at [email protected]