The overall purpose of the role
Manage and oversee a group of Indexers. The role will involve monitoring and facilitating the daily operational activities of your team, work and volume management, ensuring that work is complete within SLA and that client queries are handled efficiently and effectively. Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders will be essential to ensure excellent client service.
- Verification of documentation received and assessment thereof
- Accurate indexing of incoming documents within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Initiates a workflow process
- Allocates/routes to the correct department
- Investigates anomalies/deviations/queries
- Reallocate workflow/documents/emails when needed
- Report and log all system issues pertaining to workflow with IT department according to correct procedures
- Monitor availability of staff
Key Responsibilities (continues)
- Give input to improvement of processes
- Handle customer complaints related to scanning and indexing
- Resolve exceptions and error queue.
- Prepare production reports for management
- Verify if service level agreements are complied with.
- Grade 12
- Experience in Indexing is essential
- Knowledge and experience in the Sanlam Group Risk business is required
- Experience on workflow system
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, , outlook)
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Strong ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Deadline driven
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders at all operational levels
- Flexibility in performing tasks
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and within the team
- Action orientated
- Continuously updating knowledge of Product and documentation changes
- Creating a multi-skilled knowledge of other specialized environments
- Take responsibility for actions
Behavioral Competencies (continues)
- Adapts to the team and builds team spirit
- Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Deliver results and focus on client satisfaction
- Working toward targets per day whereby quality and quantity among others are measured.
- Set high standards for quality and quantity
- Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations
- Maintains a positive outlook at work
- Handles criticism well and learns from it
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.