The Ignition Group is one of Africa's largest providers of technology, media, telecommunication and financial services, and is built around a powerful purpose - to make life better through innovative technology.
We approach markets that are traditionally complex and contested, and then simplify them, making life easier for consumers, and business more effic...
Read more about this company
The Risk Auditor is required to manage risk within a specific scope and provide adequate feedback. Ongoing monitoring for the various areas of the business will be required, as well as:
- Ensure risk is mitigated by monitoring the designated areas allocated to the auditor.
- Provide insight into developing concerns that have been raised and implement resolutions and preventative measures.
Internal Audits and Reporting
- Perform internal audits on various parts of the business.
- Produce feedback, analysis and provide recommendation in line with legislative and business requirements to respective line managers and Campaign Managers.
- Assess, report and manage risk.
- Ensure documentation is available for audits.
We'd love to hear from you?
If you have an NQF Level 4 (matric) or higher, with a FAIS RE1 qualification and:
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Confidence in engaging with management.
- A completed qualification in Compliance or Management.
- 1 years’ Insurance experience.
- 2 years’ Risk & Compliance experience.
- 1 years’ Operations and Monitoring experience.
- 2 years’ Contacts Centre experience.
go to method of application »
Are you as passionate about customers as we are?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm for speaking with people, and a mind for problem-solving? If you love interacting with other people, this is the role for you.
Our Customer Care Agents take pride in providing the best customer service support by handling external customer queries and concerns with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
We believe in empowering each individual to develop their own skills and talents to build their own success. Our employees are encouraged to recommend innovative business and operational ideas. We strive to make each employee's journey to success as exciting and engaging as possible.
- Enhance the overall customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction and turnaround time on queries.
- To take inbound calls from customers regarding sales, product queries and complaints and to assist the customers with every request.
- Offer solutions with the objective of retaining customers, and initiate corrective action as needed.
- Provide accurate feedback from issues arising from inbound calls ensuring first call resolution within service level agreements.
- Support Team Leaders with various daily reports to networks.
- Analyse data and report on trends and anomalies within each segment of the business unit.
- Liaise with service providers, networks, and 3rd parties around escalated queries to ensure all queries are resolved within the agreed time frames.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a matric qualification?
- Do you have a minimum of 1-year customer care experience within an inbound call centres or customer care environment?
- Great listener, and even greater communicator – does this sound like you?
- Are you all about the detail in administration?
- Do you know your way around MS. Excel and Word?
go to method of application »
The Ignition Contact Centre is the supporting arm of Ignition Group, a proudly South African investment company focusing on Technology, Media, Telecommunications and Financial services.
The Contact Centre Campaign Manager manages and develops Team Leaders, coordinates training sessions, analyses individual Sales Experts’ stats, and effectively resolves escalated Sales-related queries.
Could this be you?
- Manage day-to-day running of the campaign covering all key performance areas.
- Manage talk time through Team Leaders.
- Manage attendance through the Team Leaders with assistance from HR.
- Develop Team Leaders with assistance from Training Department.
- Maintain discipline, recommend and administer corrective action according to policy and procedures.
- Ensure Team Leaders keep proper documentation on all Sales Experts in the team.
- Responsible for the planning and management of leave rosters in conjunction with the Team Leaders.
- Provide reporting on all aspects of the campaign, to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as directed by the Contact Centre Manager.
Leadership & Motivation
- Provide Team Leaders with clear direction through individual/Team objective setting.
- Create an environment in which the Sales Experts can feel motivated and achieve optimum results.
- Initiate, coordinate and roll-out incentive plans.
- Coordinate and roll-out of commission targets.
QA and Sales
- Ensure adherence to sales processes.
- Stay abreast of new product development/ knowledge.
- Monitor and track Team Leaders’ and Sales’ targets.
- Resolve escalated Sales-related queries.
Weekly Team Reviews:
- Analyse individual Sales Experts’ stats.
- Direct and schedule the weekly review session.
- Discuss Performance Management actions to be taken with specific Sales Experts – recommend coaching and development plan as well as PIP where relevant.
- Team Leader coaching development plan.
- To ensure that Team Leaders are capable of identifying good and bad trends.
- Coordinate / communicate training sessions.
- Assist training department in identifying poor performance, as well as patterns and trends in good performing Sales Experts.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a Matric (NQF Level 4)?
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Team Leader within a Sales or Contact Centre environment?
- Complete knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail and Internet Explorer?
go to method of application »
Are you passionate about the overall management of the customer experience goals of the business? Is ensuring that this is driven across all business functions, consistently delivering great end to end customer experience across stages, channels, touch points throughout the customer journey a priority for you? Then this might be the place for you!
With a reputation as one of Africa's largest providers of technology, media, telecommunication and financial services, Ignition Group is looking to hire someone that is driven, meticulous and works well under pressure for the exciting role of Head: CX and Customer Operations.
The Head: CX and Customer Operations will lead and develop the customer care department to enhance performance and management of key performance measures and processes for Customer Operations. The successful customer-centric individual will also oversee the overall management of the billing, operations & ticketing, to ensure a seamless quality service across all customer facing teams.
- Implement actions to address customer pain points and processes to enhance customer experience across all virtual networks, and drive a customer first approach across all units in the business.
- Monitor all social media channels to establish trends and develop specific response techniques to offer a consistently high level of customer service.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand CI and DNA across all applications.
- Ensure operational excellence is delivered through good stakeholder relationship management with internal and external parties.
- Lead the development of the strategy and policies for the MVNE Customer Operations department in conjunction with sound operational understanding.
- Develop, implement, and revise policies, operational procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of the division.
- Drive the development and reviews of the Customer Operations activities.
- Manage and maintain relationships with the relevant stakeholders for the division and company.
- Set Customer Operations (KPI’s) targets across all functional areas and ensure that they are met.
- Conduct weekly review and status of the business with senior staff.
- Oversee systems and controls to adequately meet and maintain service levels and KPI’s.
- Accountable to achieve customer service and Contact Centre operation objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of leading the following functional areas: Customer Service Centers, Data Call Centers, Touch Point Management (Channel Management), Collections, Billing. Shared responsibility for Churn, Supply Chain Operations, Subscriber Accounting, and monitoring – relating to operational MVNE requirements.
Staff Management and Training
- Recruit employees, assign and direct work, oversee their development, identify training needs and maintain staff competence.
Customer Service Management.
- Achievement of customer care key performance drivers.
- Reduce cost to serve.
- Improve first call resolution.
- Identify and improve on current processes to improve customer experience.
- Empower and engage the customer service team.
- Use customer insight to improve customer experience and identify customer pain points.
- Drive quality and consistency within the customer care team.
- Maintain employee satisfaction.
Operations & Billing Management
- Upskill customer operations team to better support the business as we grow & ensure effective use of resources.
- Implement operations standby roster to ensure 24/7 operational support.
- Automate key operational processes to improve service to clients.
- Configure and manage ticketing for the business.
- Drive customer focus across the operational/billing team.
- Ensure quality checks are implemented across all bill, run and monthly reset processes.
go to method of application »
Are you data intelligent, forward-thinking and looking to work with the brightest minds in BI?
If, yes — Ignition Group may be the place for you! We’re in search of a Business Intelligence Developer to join our team. With us, you will get to work in a cutting-edge environment that pushes the boundaries of data innovation.
We are looking for an experienced data expert to take responsibility for developing, deploying and maintaining our Business Intelligence interfaces. Use your know-how to perform a key business reporting role, using relational and dimensional data. Help us create, innovate and manipulate data for trailblazing business solutions, within a broad spectrum of sectors.
If you’re set on embarking on a knowledge adventure, we’re looking for you!
Are you someone who can manage designing, documenting, data modelling and managing multiple projects?
Design and Documenting
- Generate specs for new reports based on business requirements.
- Identify areas of improvement in the reporting process.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Document all reports, data sources and purpose of reports.
- Identify data sources and availability.
- Design, build and release reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Extract, transform and load data from external sources (Excel, SharePoint lists, SFTP).
- Build user friendly data models.
- Monitor and track all data reports.
- Identify root causes and escalation of failure points.
ARE YOU THIS PERSON?
If you have a three-year tertiary qualification in IT or a related field, as well as three years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or similar, as well as:
- MS SQL certification
- SSAS / DAX – Data Modelling / Tabular / Multi-Dimensional Modelling exposure
- Microsoft Power BI skills
- Experience in Microsoft Power Automate
- Snowflake skills
- The ability to work with data affected by international time zone
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.