Web Developer at Xpedient
Posted on: 15 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Xpedient Medical Business Specialists
At Xpedient, we go well beyond what any other company in the country offers, by providing medical practitioners with a total business management service, custom designed to service the needs of Doctors and Specialists.
Xpedient is looking for a mid to senior level full stack developer with an entrepreneurial spirit, to work on enhancing an exciting MVC, ASP, .Net platform. The role involves planning and execution of new features, writing both back end and front end code and consulting on architecture and system design.
We're looking for someone who can work autonomously in a startup environment We have established DevOps processes so knowledge thereof would be hugely beneficial.
What you will do:
- Write clean, high quality code to deliver new functionality and build a exciting web based system that is modular.
- Influence architecture, infrastructure, UI and UX of our system to make it fast, scalable, beautiful and easy to use
- Do regular code reviews and promote best practices to keep our code up to the best industry standards
What we’re asking:
- You think in an object oriented way
- You like to do both back end and front end development
- You believe that Continuous Integration and Delivery makes developer’s life easier
- You write fast and pragmatic tests
- You are able to merge Git branches without losing yours or someone’s changes
Our tech stack:
- ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, ASP.NET MVC Core
- Web API, WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Entity Framework 6.0
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Xpedient Medical Business Specialists career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Xpedient Medical Business SpecialistsSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd